Reviews for Post-Mortem
pinky9292 chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
interesting
SoundSage chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Please for the love of all that is fan fictions dont let this die out i know sometimes you get busy with life but i would love for this to continue luca and tsukune interaction is hilarious and kurumu seems much less airheaded which i enjoy because i think she should get more credit than the anime gives her any ways hope you still have plans on writing more chapters
Mike Kromer chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Interesting start to this story, keep it up, love it so far, can't wait to see what happens next.
deadtoke14 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Plz continue soon this was just getting good
SoundSage chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
very well done indeed i love how you keep this story witty and sophisticated(sorry if i misspelled that) at the same time this story has caught my full attention and hope it continues farther that the chapters aready published
SoundSage chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
just want to say i love this so far the air of sophisticated mockery and sarcasm is someting I never thought og in this story but it works SO WELL. and the fimiliar brillant idea look forward to reading the rest of your published chapters
tito chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
That's not a mature Tsukune,... That's an immature dickhead with a superiority complex the size of Australia.
Let's be more precise: entering dick measuring contest with every males or authority figure in sight isn't mature it's bratish; just because he happens to win them doesn't change that fact, in fact, it just adds bully to the 're not reading a story about a man, we're reading the self agrandising fantasy of a 13 year old with testosterone imbalance.
RedCrownActual chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I like this story, plain and simple. This is an approach I was hoping someone would take with this show. Thanks for it and please update when you can!
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Meh the OC has too much of your personlaity, your views on rape etc, not fun really, I don't give a shit about morals, all useless shit
hugp1x chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Jesus, I got two paragraphs in and all Tsukune did was scoff, smirk and act superior. You implied this story would feature a mature Tsukune, where instead - almost immediately - we're presented to someone who comes off as a self-entitled dick-head.

That seems a tad flamey, so I'll elaborate.

You marketed this fic as a mature Tsukune who could 'back it up' in the world of monsters. I don't know about the latter, but the former was way off mark. That whole scene with the bus driver was cringe worthy. His sense of superiority for guessing the guy's age (in what I can only assume in a way tied to his powers, otherwise absolutely ridiculous) and general demeanor was painful to read, easy to hate.

That's fine if you want to write a fic with a - essentially - dick head Tsukune as the lead, but I took issue with how you presented it in a way that promised otherwise.
Infini0n chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
wow. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I recently found the show on Netflix and started searching for ff of it online and found this story. so far I am greatly pleased with my find. bravo. I love what you've done with Tsukune's character. he's competent, confident, and probably most fulfilling of all, "snarky." I love it. as of right now you have another follower. thanks for sharing.
one thing though?
what the Fudge is he? is he a monster or a very powerfully gifted human, or maybe some kind of minor deity? I think you told us in the first chapter but I've never heard of the mythology you used to describe his origin.
still love it, just got a little confused there.
thanks for sharing. I eagerly await the next update.
maesde chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Damn. Awesome and touching chapter. I wonder if those little snippets of protectiveness in Tsukune's thinking are a proof of things to come between him and Kurumu. I sure hope so, I love her character! the "I heard that" at the ending was awesome haha, poor Luca.
Great job! Looking forward for more!
Oniix chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
this is a harem fic is it? please tell me that this is just a moka x tsukune fic. I hate harems and find them offensive. please just let this be a moka x tsukune fic man.
yiggdrasill chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Hmm the pace seems a bit fast but that's understandable with kurumu, she doesn't do anything by half but I must point out the switch in speech types. From properly sounding like the old creature he is to a teen, I remember you saying the were like facets of a personality so maybe I just can't tell when they switch

That's the constructive criticism now on to the praise

You are doing a good job portraying a creature that has been alive for (presumably) far to long. Anything that old would (hopefully) understand the need for companionship and (to mokas annoyance) the humor in simple everyday situations
Please keep it up