Reviews for Already Forever
Brilliant!Taisi, what will I do with u?
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 5/26
This is so sweet! I love nakamaship so much! It's so nice to read one shots like this!
And the headcanon that though Zoro gets lost, he can still find Luffy easily—perfect
After all, it's Luffy! And your fics are awesome! I've read so ,any, but haven't left reviews yet, but I will!
And, I just love how Luffy is the one that protects everyone, and everyone protects him (in various ways)
All in all, it's perfect! Reading your fics has just now inspired me too! Thanks for writing!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/29
This was really heartwarming and nice:)
nalua93 chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh God, this is so sweet. :)
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/12
This oneshot is absolutely wonderful and I love it. Thanks so much for writing it.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is beautiful
djodjo chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Ah, I just love this. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh my word. I've only recently delved into this Fandom, but you have convinced me to stay! Your writing is... Aww-inspiring and all sorts of aww-some (pun intended). Beautifully written and sets off those nakama flutters in the tummy!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This story is adorable.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
soo cute
djodjo chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
just freaking wonderful
Azurii chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I just finished Bon Voyage and hurriedly came over to read this. I absolutely love your writing style, it flows beautifully and the stories you create are fabulous. The emphasis you place on family/Nakamaship is brilliant, making sure that the captain comes first and the surrounding people that aren't apart of that family don't.

I liked this one in particular because of the part where you stated that Sanji gave his jumper to Luffy not to get cold. When I read that part- and I'm not sure it was intentional on your part- I thought of Drum Island, where Luffy climbs up the mountain and gets Frostbit by protecting both Sanji and Nami from the weather.

Nami just seemed to be Nami, which I loved, especially when she points out who her captain is when the situation doesn't amuse her anymore.
deleria chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Well, this was awesome. Short, sweet and wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Destrark chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Guh... the feels... I just keep reading this story again and again and it never fails to male me smile at the fluffiness of it. Awesome story.
YoChicken chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
ahahah protective!Nami is so fun! ;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »