Reviews for Already Forever
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 3/11
I very much appreciate the deep understanding of the characters that you put in your One Piece fics. Like how Luffy is an idiot and still perceptive enough to ask "what happens to the old ones" and how he can't imagine a partnership that ends. And how deeply the crew is devoted to him and why.

I have yet to find anything like it anywhere else, and I would probably read anything you wrote.
kryliadarr chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I really love this story! I keep re-reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is so good! The relationship Nami has with Luffy is so pure :'D
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT WRITING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Brilliant!Taisi, what will I do with u?
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This is so sweet! I love nakamaship so much! It's so nice to read one shots like this!
And the headcanon that though Zoro gets lost, he can still find Luffy easily—perfect
After all, it's Luffy! And your fics are awesome! I've read so ,any, but haven't left reviews yet, but I will!
And, I just love how Luffy is the one that protects everyone, and everyone protects him (in various ways)
All in all, it's perfect! Reading your fics has just now inspired me too! Thanks for writing!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was really heartwarming and nice:)
nalua93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Oh God, this is so sweet. :)
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This oneshot is absolutely wonderful and I love it. Thanks so much for writing it.
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is beautiful
djodjo chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Ah, I just love this. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh my word. I've only recently delved into this Fandom, but you have convinced me to stay! Your writing is... Aww-inspiring and all sorts of aww-some (pun intended). Beautifully written and sets off those nakama flutters in the tummy!
cantorahagedoorn chapter 1 . 11/9/2015