Reviews for Already Forever
Xagon Kirigaya chapter 1 . 7/10
I've read this story multiple times since I first found it a few years ago, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for this.
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 4/14
I love Luffys and Namis friendship. That was really great!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/7
Hands down, you write the BEST nakamaship.
ReadR13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Wow, great story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Loved it.
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
THIS WAS FABULOUS FROM START TO FINISH! An impeccable one-shot that had me hooked from the beginn. It needs no more or less. Just, perfect. I think you captured the characterization and the setting soooo well! Great Job!
DecrepitSoul chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Honestly fantastic. I really have nothing left to say about it. I hope you have a fantastic day. This story snippet certainly improved mine.
fakelysmile chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
aww this is really sweet! i really enjoyed reading this!
Renee.Sarah chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
I don't generally do one piece but your writing was short and sweet and left echoes.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Just perfect. Those are the only words that aptly describe this story, and all the other wonderful stories you've written. They're just all so beautiful. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I very much appreciate the deep understanding of the characters that you put in your One Piece fics. Like how Luffy is an idiot and still perceptive enough to ask "what happens to the old ones" and how he can't imagine a partnership that ends. And how deeply the crew is devoted to him and why.

I have yet to find anything like it anywhere else, and I would probably read anything you wrote.
kryliadarr chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I really love this story! I keep re-reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is so good! The relationship Nami has with Luffy is so pure :'D
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT WRITING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Brilliant!Taisi, what will I do with u?