Reviews for Already Forever
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1
Loved it.
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 7/18
THIS WAS FABULOUS FROM START TO FINISH! An impeccable one-shot that had me hooked from the beginn. It needs no more or less. Just, perfect. I think you captured the characterization and the setting soooo well! Great Job!
DecrepitSoul chapter 1 . 6/17
Honestly fantastic. I really have nothing left to say about it. I hope you have a fantastic day. This story snippet certainly improved mine.
fakelysmile chapter 1 . 6/17
aww this is really sweet! i really enjoyed reading this!
rachel.weck.5 chapter 1 . 6/5
I don't generally do one piece but your writing was short and sweet and left echoes.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 6/4
Just perfect. Those are the only words that aptly describe this story, and all the other wonderful stories you've written. They're just all so beautiful. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 1 . 3/11
I very much appreciate the deep understanding of the characters that you put in your One Piece fics. Like how Luffy is an idiot and still perceptive enough to ask "what happens to the old ones" and how he can't imagine a partnership that ends. And how deeply the crew is devoted to him and why.

I have yet to find anything like it anywhere else, and I would probably read anything you wrote.
kryliadarr chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I really love this story! I keep re-reading it! Thanks for sharing!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This is so good! The relationship Nami has with Luffy is so pure :'D
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING AT WRITING
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Brilliant!Taisi, what will I do with u?
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This is so sweet! I love nakamaship so much! It's so nice to read one shots like this!
And the headcanon that though Zoro gets lost, he can still find Luffy easily—perfect
After all, it's Luffy! And your fics are awesome! I've read so ,any, but haven't left reviews yet, but I will!
And, I just love how Luffy is the one that protects everyone, and everyone protects him (in various ways)
All in all, it's perfect! Reading your fics has just now inspired me too! Thanks for writing!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This was really heartwarming and nice:)
nalua93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Oh God, this is so sweet. :)
Geirhildur chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This oneshot is absolutely wonderful and I love it. Thanks so much for writing it.