Reviews for They Say Have Courage, And I'm Failing To
I really loved this
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
awesome
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
*letting go of a long breath he had forgotten he was holding*

Well. It's a start.
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
You know I knew your name and style looked familiar. I've read your Legend of Korra stories! Good stuff man. And this is just as good if not better! It seems too cruel of Elsa to not have any interactions with Anna after the funeral. Maybe just like a small token of love to let Anna know she still loves her. Loovve it!
Irina Hunter chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Anna was 5 and Elsa was 8 when the accident happened and the gates were closed.
seamy-infamy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Beautiful :)
musicalskulleton chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That hurt my heart, but at the same time, that ending helped stitch it back up too. So many great oneshots and stories in this fandom, and art too. Just everything is amazing :')
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was painful but still really, really sweet.
Yaw chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
OMG you should make more oneshots because that was amazing! I personally don't like elsanna but I do enjoy good sisterly comfort:)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Very well done! I like this idea you have of Elsa coming out after the death of their parents and briefly talking to Anna. It would be nice for them to share some comfort as they grieve, but to maintain continuity with the film, Elsa has to go back in the end. So it ends bittersweet now...but at least things will get better, as we know. :)

Good work. I'm so obsessed with Frozen as well; I love it so much! :D I am currently in the process of writing my own stories for this. One is already done, and I have another one on here in progress with one additional chapter to complete it.
Carcharodon carcharias chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I loved it! You did a superb job expressing how torn Elsa is, grieving and needing her sister but not being able to go to her. And you got the relationship between the sisters just right too, the perfect mix of forced distance and inherent closeness. Kudos!
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
indeed... I'm also head over heels towards this movie :P

and such a wonderfull touching fanfic you write here. Could nicely fit in the timeskip at the movie too...

their sistership and the hurt/comfort really pictured very well..

great writting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Ouch. These two hurt my heart.