Reviews for Terms Of Service
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
This is a really interesting take on things - like it a lot! The story could be considered complete but I'd love to read more and see if, when and how Anakin falls in your story. Generally, I love your work!
Regin chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Raxus Prime chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
I know this is an old story but I'm putting it on story alert so if you ever update it one day, I'll know. Love it and I am curious how it ends.
Han'slilgirl chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
can't wait till the next chapter soon!
fantasizing-fluff chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
I just watched the first part of EP I. It is so good. I am also sitting here in my Jedi cloak with my purple lightsaber. I now have a lightsaber routine I do with my brother. I also have a totally cool 'thing' that I do to take of my coak, like the Jedi do when they start to fight. Or at least, Mace Windu does that in EP II during the Execution scene. Of course, you already knew that.

UPDATE!

fantasizing_fluff
xoxo yourstruly chapter 9 . 7/7/2005
My compliments on the story. I know how it's like to have longterm writer's block... it really does suck but it was worth the wait. You have a really good story here.

~~Ally aka Alekin
InsaneJediGirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
I hope you update this.A very interesting story!
Frostings chapter 9 . 6/15/2005
Hi!

I've added this story to Knight and Maiden: A Sobiwan archive and C2 community here in

Hope you can join us there! :)
Misti Wolan chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
I'll be watching for the next update. :)
Obiwanfan chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
Hey loved this chapter, sorry about not reviewing sooner, i totally forgot to check this place, forgot it really exsisted. great chapter and i can't wait for another one.

Obiwanfan
me chapter 9 . 4/30/2004
:) :) :) :)
Miranda Aurelia chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
This is one of the best Obi-wan/Sabe fics I have read. More soon, I hope?
katie chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
YAY! This is awesome. I love it. I would say more but I'm really tired right now and can't think well. I look forward to more excellent from you, Jade!
a chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
great story please write more.
jedi jane chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
Great story so far, please add some more chapters.