Reviews for Terms Of Service
Obiwanfan chapter 8 . 7/9/2003
Please update soon. i've been waiting so long and this is one of my favorite Obi-Wan fics ever. please, you told me before that it wouldn't be that much longer. that was a long time ago. and i'm still waiting. and i'll keep waiting, even though i'm telling all my friends to read it and they are waiting too. please update soon. this is such a good story!
Obiwanfan chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I had to let you know this. I Love this story. this is probably my favorite story on this website. I really love this story, but you haven't updated in so long! I can't stand to wait so long. Two of my friends have read it and one is waiting for an update also. Please update, please. I haven't forgotten this story, and i pray you haven't. you haven't forgotten have you? Please update soon! I can't wait much longer. please!

Obiwanfan
Miranda Aurelia chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
Great story!
Ryn Turner chapter 8 . 1/23/2003
You have to write more!
Obiwanfan chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
i hope you update soon. it's been a while and i can't wait. please continue quickly with this wonderful story.
Obiwanfan chapter 4 . 1/21/2003
this is a good story and it's well written. continue please.
Weapon of Choice chapter 7 . 1/18/2003
Glad to find another Obi/Sabe story. I hope you continue.
Katt6 chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
Good comeback! UPDATE more please!
Katt6 chapter 5 . 10/27/2002
THat was very well detailed, please write more!
JazzyJedi chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Great look at the relationships between the four people here. You did a good job spelling out the risks involved, as well as keeping to the characterizations of all four. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Katt6 chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Awwww! That was so sweet! Please write more!
Renee chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
Got a feeling Luke and Leia are also in the works, meaning, Padme is pregnant!
JazzyJedi chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
Lovely chapter! The exchange between Obi-Wan and Sabé is wonderful, and I'm glad to hear that she's expecting. :)

I'm sure that once they all put their heads together, they will solve their problems with the Jedi. Please post the next chapter soon!
HyperCaz chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
After re-reading your story I give it 10/10 - it's that hard to put down. What happens next? I'm dying to know.
Katt6 chapter 2 . 10/9/2002