Reviews for Family Owned
Manga-Wolfsengel chapter 19 . 11/19/2017
Please, please, please update. I'm in love with this story and really need to know the rest of the awesome and unusual plot
Mentathial chapter 19 . 3/19/2016
Awesome story! Update soon please. I love the twists in the story and the way they just didn't recover in a second.
paigeandtiger chapter 19 . 1/10/2016
NOOOOOOOO! why did you never finish?
LapisAlba chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Ooooh bad Bilbo!
Allison237Gleek chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
Please please please update!
phoenixfire chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Please update soon!
Samwise the Strong chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Are you coming back? I would like to know what happens next. Please don't leave me hanging. I am enjoying it and am toying with my own ideas. So more inspiration please!
phoenixfire chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
Please update soon!
Samwise the Strong chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
Oh my golly! Actually quite enjoying this. It is one of the most interesting fics I have read. Thank you, and please come back soon! I want to see what happens next, haha. Cheers!
DragonFireCheetah chapter 19 . 2/5/2015
What is there to say that i havent said before? Just keep it up. im still here looking forward to any and all updates. And congrats on your wedding. Hope you marriage will be a long lasting a fulfilling one.
moonshadow2012 chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
Oh no...this situation is spiraling rapidly out of control...poor baby Durins! And poor, naïve, well-meaning Bilbo!
Anime and Manga 4ever XD chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
This so far, is a beautifully intense story. I am loving how Fili is so much more under the influence of both the slave mentality and the ring. The angst in this fic is killing my feels but it is truly wonderful

I look forward to seeing where you go from here -
Stormcutter684 chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
Hey! Me again. I just want to apologize. Cuz it says you updated on Jan 2nd, and it meant this year, 2015. Sorry. When I said you haven't updated, I immediatelt jumped to the fact that's you haven't updated since Jan 2nd 2014. And I just hate when authors abandon perfectly awesome stories. Anyways, my apologies and please update soon!
Stormcutter684 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Oh dear me! This is one of those times where I'm dying to jump into this story and comfort Kili and Fili and slap the living daylights outta Thorin. Oh yeah, and throw that golden ring into a volcano.
Man ... You haven't updated in a while! Please tell me this story hasn't been forgotten! Cuz it can't! Pleaaaasse!
thewomankingg chapter 19 . 1/6/2015
First, CONGRATULATIONS! Marriage is a big thing so I totally understand you having to step away to deal with all the event planning! That's a lot of work! I wish you and your spouse all the best!

Second, I forgot if I ever reviewed your fic or was ghosting it, but I'm extremely happy you updated! Your take on the story is really interesting and you really do a great job of fleshing out these characters! I'm worried about what happened between Elrond, Gandalf, Bilbo, and the two dwarves. What's going on? Update again soon! Oh, and happy new year!