Reviews for Mibu's Wolves
xenocanaan chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Update!
Buffalocatz chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
I know that it has been a bit since your last update, but I really enjoyed this fic so far. Maybe someday you will pick it back up and continue? I love how Tokio brings out the 'softer' side of Saitou. :) Thanks for all your hard work.
Senaca chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Oh simply wonderful! I totally love the way you wrote the first 5 chapters. Please update soon, I can not wait to read what happen next.
chelle chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
wow...that was completely and utterly amazing...thats just wow. keep up the good work and update soon please.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
aww .. you haven't updated in about 2 years ( ... this is really good and i like how you did tokio's character .. i really hope and wish that you could update again soon .. pwease..
Shona chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Please will you update.
Shona chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
pleas continue this story.
Chase Yuy who is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
I believe they did have kitchens... They did on the anime
Leila Winters chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
Hee hee...I can picture Saitou laughing at his wife...(though I can't imagine what it would sound like).

Well, what can I say? You gave a life story and it wasn't bad. (Squaresoft just knows how to do gorgeous men. Right now, I'm playing Wild Arms 3 and one of the guys is just absolutely smoking...but alas, it was not done by Squaresoft. Sigh.)

Hee...and I really enjoyed the blank looks they gave Tokio when she mentions falling in love. THAT'S SO CUTE! Aw...I wish more people would write about how the two of them got together. It's just so much fun to read everyone's viewpoint. (EEK! I'm ranting again! Sorry! Ciao! Keep up the good work!)
LadyJavert chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
Yeah, I had originally planned for Tokio's story to be longer. But I didn't want this fic to turn into an epic 20 chapter fic. I think I'm gonna end it by 10. But thanks, minna. Chap. 6 should be out before Friday of next week, if all goes well. )

Mari
Sano2 chapter 5 . 10/18/2002
*grin*

I like Tokio's story and I really wouldn't mind if it were longer.

Update fast!

Sano
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
lol...SOOOOO cute
JadeGoddess chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
awwwwwwwwww, that's so cute and the falling in love part they thought what was going on with Okita, please continue!
Leila Winters chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
Oh, poor Saitou! I'm surprised his pride wasn't a bit more hurt after being "compromised" in front of the Kenshingumi.

I liked this chapter. It was one of the fun, little ditties that are so cute. Well, hope they get to the dinner fast! I wanna get some explaining done!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 4 . 10/15/2002
It was a good chapter, keep up the good work