Reviews for Of Horns And Hatred
thethethex34 chapter 2 . 7/1
Are you gonna continue the fan fiction?
Finally ichigo stopped looking pathetic. He doesn't usually do that unless he's lost an actual battle this ichigo however was somewhat removed and turned into someone who's not dense. But an idiot ruining his image and standing in the story for readers also ruining the story. Along with the fact you. Have also made ichigo so weak. Far too weak. He should have been on the level but stronger than that of the queen. In terms of physical strength. Reasons? He still had a lot of muscle containing what the body can survive off of. That's also including his spirit energy it was large even without being a substitute soul reaper. Reishi can also effect someone's appearance if you haven't watched bleach. If you haven't. Get lost stop writing about the main character ichigo your only damaging your standing here at fanfiction. Along with the small fact of your seriously going to try doing other things you know nothing of? Be sure to do you research on the series of a anime before writing about it you just make yourself seem like one of the annoying idiot that exist here at fanfiction.
God I miss this story
I really liked it what if yoruichi showed up during ichigo killing bando and saved Lucy and ichigo
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
fun
Rize Shirosaki chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
I really like this story. It's too bad that you can't continue it. It is one of my favorite crossovers
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Hm. Lets see how this goes.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Interesting. again I want to see how his powers that were merely sealed behave with this influx of dna. He has the hands but what else i question. He seems to have his mind and not the dual mind most diclonius seem to have. At least for now.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Oh shit. Yeh those are his Full final hollow state horns. This is looking very interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Yeh torture transformation and talk about so mega insane shiniquincollow SHIT combining with the new diclonius genetics. Oh boy.
Reymen chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have read a story that had a uterly fantastic way of doing stuff that already happen. A character asked another character what happen and they discussed it without flash-backs. That was really outside the box thinking.

For example in this situation you could have someone ask Itchigo why he was there and then Ichigo answered that he was forced on a wacation by his sisters.
jinx777 chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Commander Noah chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I think this story is my new favorite. Please continue it. I was so excited to read this and then it ends... I want it continue so badly.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
This is an excellent story so far. I like the overall idea and the way you are carrying it out. I saw that it is up for adoption and hope that someone will take the chance to do it further justice. Have to look at your other stories if this is any indication of how well you write.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2015