Reviews for Small Changes
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 6/14
Its abit sad how your seem to dry hump canon.
I mean Ive read canon, itd be quite nice with something original, instead of forcing in canon anyway you can, like Lee asking Haku to be his Girlfriend, that made literally no sense, he has a crush on Sakura, so after he finds out its not Sakura he just changes his mind in order to fit canon? Youve got to admit thats kinda lame.
Anyway only chapter 5 so far, it might get amazing later on who knows.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 6/14
Im sorry but that Flashback was shit xD I think you need some more thought put into it.

He didnt tell him cause he didnt want people to hunt him down? So telling Naruto he was from a clan would automatically make everyone else know? like it was stamped on his forehead?
Oh wait, hes NAMED Uzumaki, it IS literally stamped on his everywhere. If he didnt want people to know he wouldnt have let Naruto be named Uzumaki.
Saint of vice koncor chapter 13 . 6/7
Why not magnet release chains just saying the requisites for magnet release are strong wind and earth nature with clones he can train to find the mixture ratio. After that he just needs to train it because cannon elament mipulation training conversation basically said yes some people have a if your time learning and creating secondary nature effects it's all about the ratio and it's dangerous to fuck around with trying to recreate or make secondary nature chakra but naruto has shadow clones and as kakashi stated a ninja by using a new nature or training In it can develop that affinity witch means naruto could in theory recreate every secondary nature by means of shadow clones. But he already has the requirements for magnet release so he in theroy can make iron or gold chains via magnet release granted him having uzamaki chains would be interesting but it would be better for Karin and giving naruto magnet release gives him more versatility.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 27 . 6/7
Clear this crap up right MEOW! I CANNAE STAND NARUTO NOT BEING WITH HIS SNOW ANGEL!
Saint of vice koncor chapter 12 . 6/2
Man if danzo lays a finger on haku he might destroy the leaf out of spite then again danzo has always been blind I hope somebody kills him before he fucks up bigger then ever.
this story is amazing please update
Silence42 chapter 27 . 4/27
I was really enjoying this story, but it seems like your no longer writing it, I hope you come back to this story someday
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 11 . 3/30
The color scheme on the sword is gross :P

Red and black are great together, but ice blue just looks bad with the contrast. Throwing on a green tassel just looks even worse... (personally I would have made the hilt red and the tassel black/burnt orange)
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 5 . 3/29
"For Naruto this was the next step towards his goal, to be Hokage of the Leaf Village. Even the fourth had to advance through the ranks Genin to J┼Źnin before becoming Hokage and he should be no different, if he were, he wouldn't get the respect he desired."
Naruto never actually passed his genin rank in the series until he hit hokage...
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 1 . 3/28
Considering the low standards people have for stories on this site, that was surprisingly well-written. Aside from certain things (saying that was the start of a legendary partnership was really cringe-worthy) it was written with a solid flow and there was no extreme caricature of a character ('cept a tad with kakashi, but he's sorta outlandish anyway).
Reisbig2009 chapter 4 . 2/28
I thought that the insert about the NaruSasu stories was hilarious. Great chapter!
Reisbig2009 chapter 10 . 2/26
You made Naruto's fight way too easy. I mean, why should he be able to just burn the seal to where he can use it? Not that being a jinchuriki gives him a boost or anything already but now he has a second one as well? Not the way that I was hoping for that to go; I was expecting for you to make the struggle a bit more or lose the seal completely when Kurama does his thing.
Reisbig2009 chapter 3 . 2/25
I find the way that Hinata reacted to be a bit excessive since it was the first time and I don't see her as a fangirl in the same sense of the word as Sakura or Ino. Otherwise I like the first three chapters.
Deep Sea Diver Man chapter 22 . 2/7
Woah you killed off Kabuto that going to fuck with summoning Madara and the rest of the Hokage when the tree part starts.
Erm foxes are related to dogs not cats