Reviews for Small Changes
Tsukoblue chapter 4 . 5/27
When will your two stories be updated?
Anon chapter 12 . 5/5
Your steriotyping danzo into a supervillain. Why? Because danzo wouldn't kill the last user of a bloodline limit. Why? Because that would mean no ice release for konoha and danzo will make sure konoha would always come out on top. Why? Because... well shit I don't know :(

P.S (sorry about the Shino reference)

P.S.S (not really)
Anonymous Being chapter 4 . 4/5
NooooOoooooOoOoOoooOO whyyyyy did you give Naruto a bloodline... whyyyyyyyyyyyy! This marks the end of reading this fanfic for me, thankyou for the fun I had while it lasted. I liked your Sasuke, he was extremely cute :)) However, the Naruto and Haku romance felt slightly forced, they're only around 12 after all, it would have been nicer to see them develop a cute friendship first (and have everyone else root for them getting together) and then have them starting to develop romantic feelings when they're a bit older.

Oh, but I LOVED the way you portrayed the Third Hokage. Him vs the paperwork is EPIC. But whyyyy did it have to be a blooodliiiineeeeee. Naruto's strong enough already, with his endless amount of chakra and his kage bunshin that allow him to learn 1000 times faster. Adding a bloodline is sorta overkill, yknow?

Well, good job anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed some aspects of the fanfic. Looking forward to see more from you! :)
Hercules8 chapter 7 . 3/31
Naruto getting the curse mark. That's a good idea, I haven't see that in any other fic. :)
Yeah but quick where is the next chapter i need it quick!
update chapter 27 . 3/12
plz continue story soon
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 3/12
Well written, good plot, excellent addition/use of the Shoton bloodline, and my favorite...outstanding job of believably bringing Haku and Naruto together. Now that we know the last two chapters have been a straight mind game, I can't wait to see how this blows up in Danzo's face. Great job on this truly wonderful story, and I look forward to the next update. Hope it's soon!
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 2 . 3/9
Lightning and Earth Affinaties interesting and Great Chapter.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 26 . 3/4
Really enjoying this fic so far, can't wait to see where you go next with this
stinkyhead chapter 6 . 2/22
I liked the idea, probably liked the beginning even more... But a peeve of mine is when Naruto is sudden smarter and able to figure out most everything with very little effort... And your Naruto is able to do this because he read scrolls for a month?

I'm going to keep this story in my folder to finish... But there is no telling when.

Stinky
Biscione chapter 4 . 2/3
Kushina had Adamantine(Diamond) chains.
Isn't that related to Crystal release?
Ejammer chapter 27 . 1/29
so what about this story i kinda like it a lot are continuing it
conair01 chapter 26 . 1/25
you originally lost me when it seemed you killed off haku, glad i came back you got a good story going here
Aegorm chapter 25 . 1/14
What the hell? I've forgiven the cursed seal bs, but now this? Meh i quit.
Aegorm chapter 7 . 1/13
Cursed seal on jinchuricki is absolute bs, not to mention that he doesn't care about crystal release, ori wants to learn every jutsu. So he wants the sharingan...

Stupid mistake that takes away alot of your story's appeal.