Reviews for Before and After
johannviolet444 chapter 1 . 8/25
So Jake an introject of Mike's brother. I've never watched this show, so I don't know these characters, but this is pretty good so far.
anonymous chapter 30 . 6/11
Fuck you the story ismfucj I used yo Tu be a zokefam
I recently revisited the series and I was not enough Zoke in this series. In the Russian-speaking community, there are not many interesting fanfictions about this cute couple, and I am very glad that I came across a number of your works. It was interesting to watch the life of Mac, from his childhood to the love story of Zoe and Mike. Very emotional work. Thanks for your input!
Tissuetix chapter 30 . 3/5
I MEANT REPRESENT I hate typos.
Tissuetix chapter 30 . 3/5
Wow that was an amazing fanfict, I love how you accurately reoriented people with DID god I love you for that. Overall this fanfic is a 10/10
Guest chapter 30 . 2/21/2020
Gotta say, that ending was pretty satisfying. It was interesting how you changed some things during season 5. Maybe you should try writing some AUs where Mike reveals his disorder differently than in the show? It's crazy that in one of the first episodes they were being forced to reveal embarrassing information about themselves. It's no wonder Mike was so worried!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2020
Just read chapter 23, and I felt the need to point something out. When Mike and Cameron were looking for the others in the mine, Cam was half unconscious from the toxic waste exposure, so Mike was carrying him on his back. Cameron weighs about 90 pounds, but add to that two 50 pound backpacks full of dynamite. So that's just shy of 200 pounds total, and Mike was RUNNING while carrying all that. Later when Cam and Zoey are struggling with moving, they get attacked by a mutant gofer. Mike gets in front of them and holds the thing back, while keeping it's jaws open. Even if it was only for a short time, this really shows how strong he is. It's still his body, even if it's him in control instead of Vito. Everyone focuses on Brick this episode, which I won't argue with, the guy was a bad-ass, even if it was just this once, but the reality is Mike has more muscle than it appears. That gofer was the size of a small car!

So I think if Mike HAD fought that jock, he would have kicked his butt. If nothing else, he's a fighter.

Okay, I'm going to finish the rest of this amazing story now! I just felt the need to point that out before I forget.
Spica chapter 30 . 12/29/2019
Worth every letter. One of the realest things I've ever read.
Master of Akumas chapter 10 . 4/30/2019
Okay, here I am, ten chapters in and I wanna cry. Poor Mike has been through a lot and I also feel so sorry for Mal as well. They are portrayed beautifully. When Mike lashed out after his diagnosis, I felt pangs.

This heavy subject matter makes me want to curl up because it really hits close to home. The raw emotion is so surreal and I can feel everything poor Mike is feeling. You have a real talent for conveying the emotions of the characters and good at building up the plot. I can't wait to continue reading on this.
PinkNinjaa chapter 30 . 11/16/2018
The story was long, emotional, and damn worth the journey.
A's back bitches chapter 30 . 8/30/2018
This story is really amazing! I was just browsing through the site looking for a decent fanfiction and when I saw this one I thought it was too long, but I forced myself to read it anyway and I don't regret it one bit. I'm a really emotional person so this has been an emotional read but certainly one of my favorite stories that I've read. It was truly wonderful. Thanks for writing it!
jeff chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
PLEASE DO MORE!1
Kept Candlelight chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I don't know why it took me so long to write a review. I don't know if it's because I couldn't find the time or the words to say. But let me begin by saying that I first read this story a while ago. I was there from the beginning to the end. I'd wake up to find that you'd posted a new chapter, and it made my day each time. I've read hundreds of Total Drama fanfictions. I can say without a doubt that this one is my favorite by far. This is such an amazing work, and I can say it's my favorite of all time and not just of Total Drama. This story perfectly illustrates the passion a good author should have. While you didn't completely stick to the storyline, I definitely prefer this version. There's just something about it that feels more in tune to the characters, primarily the changes in All Stars. Mike is my favorite character, and therefore, he is the one I mainly stick to when it comes to these stories, and I've read many over the years. Yours is definitely the one with the best backstory. It works best with his character while continuing to be entertaining all the same, a skill you've mastered with ease. I find myself constantly coming back to this story, and I recently read the whole thing in one go after not reading it for months. I felt inclined to post a review because this is a work that definitely deserves it. You have a magnificent talent, and this story embodies that.
SoundlessWorld chapter 30 . 1/2/2017
I had the pleasure of reading this epic story all day. I could've catched up on my English homework but I ignored it so I could finish this before the day ended. I definitely don't regret it right now. I'm not sure about later when I'm working on my assignment at 11 o'clock.

To be honest, I felt that the story had a hard and clumsy start. Especially when Mike couldn't really understand anything that he saw and experienced. I had to remind myself that he was only six and it would pick up the speed soon. I'm glad that I convinced myself to stay with the story. I'm impressed and that's pretty hard actually. I was more impressed about how detailed the story was about Mike's MPD. And how he interacted with his family and peers about his disorder and I really enjoyed his process of growing into his disorder and succeed. The ending was perfect.

I may not have a mental disorder but I am deaf. And I know the feeling of being different. and the harsh fact that I couldn't do anything about my condition.

Funny though, I did find many friends and my own "family" in theater. I found many similarities between me and Mike, which is oddly comforting to be honest.

Thank you for completing this story so we all can enjoy your work! I probably will read this again this weekend when I am free (hopeful).

With much love,
Soundless
Keys Studio chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
This has easily become my all time favorite fanfiction. You have an amazing writing style, and I will be completely honest - you moved me to tears on more than one occasion. You write like a professional, and I just couldn't stop reading this story. I got antsy whenever I was doing anything else with my hands simply because I wanted to sit down and read this. I would read one to five chapters a day, that's how much I loved it. Thank you for writing such an amazing, heartwarming, emotion filled story. You gave us something to look forward to reading with every update, and while I wasn't amongst those waiting for updates, I still was excited to lay in bed every morning after waking up and just read. The same applies whenever I was laying down for the night, wanting to finish the chapter I was on.

This was filled with so many positive messages, and you did an amazing job portraying the characters to the point I actually was reading their dialogue in their respective voices. To that, I must applaud you! The characters were well written and described, and you paid amazing attention to detail. Keep up the good work! Sorry for rambling. :)