Reviews for Before and After
Jaynezstar chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Aw no! Poor Mike!
And once again Manitoba's skills with animals continue to amaze me.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
katella only chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Awww. This was sad , and Lucy is a meanie .
394potterheads chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Omg that was amaing. Revenge of Holly and Jack! At first when Lucy asked Mike out I was like "really? Wow! Awesome!" then after tue prank its like "NOOOOO"
shinxshinx1595 chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
That was a great chapter. Feel really bad for Mike though...
Tigersfury chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Poor Mike! D: That was to mean!
And question? Did Mal take over and send him on the roof?
dsfksdfnksdnf chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter! poor Mike. Lucy is a ig Jerk! I'm glad that Mike knows that some people have his back. aslo, that principle should be fired!
The Firebending Frog chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
So they're expelling Mike with no evidence just because a staff members car was destroyed? I'll be so happy when an inspector shows up and fires that principle. Ah Canadian school board, you never let anything like this slip. So Manitoba turned the school into a jungle, that's cool, and funny. Ad Mike sets good examples for kids and yet Lucy is STILL a *****! I hope her kid has a disability like this so SHE feels like an ***! Actually she should watch revenge of the island and get jealous since Zoey is prettier than her and likes Mike. Well I expect someone to intervene with the school and if not, maybe Mike goes on TD just to get his parents their dream home.
Fenghuang0296 chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Ooh, tough break. And why do I have a feeling Jack's words will come back to haunt him?
Hikari Ino chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
great job we finally get to see the prank scenes
The Firebending Frog chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Yay! Another great chapter, we're getting so close to the dreaded TDAS where the dreaded thing happens to his personas. Ugh, he's fifteen already, one school year before TDROTI and one year before he meets Zoey, well Zoey now technically. Another great story by the way, we had four I think... Anyway, the part with Trent was great and I can tell you're probably a Trent fan. What else can I say? Manitoba comes out more often than in the show and he's definitely one of my favorites. Heck when my next Fanfic is published I'm probably putting you on the honorable mentions for inspiration despite the... Girly subject it's based on, and I don't mean like oh it's something everyone watched, but you know what it was inspired by a request from one of my followers so I'm writing it, I can't wait to read the next chapter, unless it's already completed... NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Starryoak chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Oh man Mal got owned... And we're getting closer to Total Drama
Also, my god I have feels for Mike not taking his meds, cause once I was convinced like that. It was pretty much just like Mike's problems except not as bad, but it felt a lot like it.
Oh, and I love that I'm not the only one who thought Trent had OCD, especially as I have it myself, Trent in Action reminded me of me when I have anxiety attacks.
Not that that matters to you, I just wanted to say you're doing a good job with the stuff in this.
Jaynezstar chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Awesome chapter! I LOVE the Mike and Trent friendship, and oh poor Mal... Got outwitted by a halfling XD
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Mal got smarted by a half-formed alter. To add insult to injury, it used the same line Mal used on Violet.
dsfksdfnksdnf chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Love this chapter!
Tigersfury chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
If I was Holly I be pissed at what the person said
and OOOOOOO MAL GOT TOLD!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »