Reviews for Before and After
John Spangler chapter 30 . 9/22/2015
I've never been a great fan of Mike, but this story made me love him. It's realistic and well written, a true masterpiece of this fandom. Thanks for having written it.
MINECRAFTnet chapter 30 . 9/12/2015
Oh my gosh! The feels are real! I love this story! Even if no one had even heard of Total Drama, they would understand the characters with deeper meaning then before! This is my favorite fanfiction and I be you could write a book if you wanted to! Thanks for the great read!
Fishtank Product chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
This is the best Mike-Lore Story I've ever read. I nearly cried SO many times. XD Whelp, I'll be in the corner contemplating life if ya need me. :D Your stories rock
Asewhj chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
I'm like seriously crying right now. I read every single word in both part one and two. I'm crying because this story touched me. It even made me research MPD and cotards syndrome. I researched cotard from part one when mal was in the mental hospital. Anyway I'm also crying because its over. It was amazing and I wish it was made into a show. Took me a week and a half but it was worth it to read this story.
Asewhj chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Omg I have been waiting for violet's return. I knew she would be coming back. I loved it. When I right there is no way I'm patient enough to wait for 20 chapters before bringing her back. I'll be to anxious. This is one of the best stories I EVER read. I read every single word in this serious so far. Every single word. Took me a week and I still got the epilogue to read of part 2.
Asewhj chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
I loved part one! The epilogue! Like wow I never knew any of this. At the first chapters I was like who is this man why did he have other children this told it well! GRADE A! IM TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THIS STORY.
CJcan'tANYTHING chapter 29 . 7/14/2015
WOW. This is the best story I've read in my life. Including real books as well, not just fics. I'm obsessed with this story, I think I've read it through at LEAST 7 times now and many more to come! This story was more well thought than I could ever imagine a story could be on this website! XD
I'm very impressed and this could make a book or movie or something EASY. Lol I'm weird.
Emotional rollercoaster of a story its SO GREAT! fav by far!
Lawlcrafter chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
DANG! This stuff is so good I am a 100% serious when I say you should write books
wolfs1999 chapter 30 . 2/17/2015
This was an awesome story
SoScreamsAWhisper chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
I know what I'm about will sound crazy, but I feel bad for Mal, not Eleanor or Victor. I have a little less than no tolerance for spousal/child abuse.
RachnochSurren chapter 30 . 1/11/2015
(im SirriusTheMoonblade on FF)

i just finished. I dont know whether to hate you or love you for this.

really though, beautiful job! it seems as though you took time to research the disorder, and you took time to get the stort rolling, i would just like to commend you for your efforts.
I dont know much about MPD/DID, but I really loved Mike's speach in the chapter. I appreciate that you turned a cartoon charcter and expressed him and his disorder in a very serious way.
I also loved the skinners relationship X)
Happy future writing!
Loki chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
I wish they have two versions of total drama all stars the one they have now the kid version and the other should be yours the adult version. In yours They should show mal killing people ,carving some faces and the very hard bad childhood of Mike and mal being in juivey and mental hospital before he got adopted instead of Mal breaking things in the kid version and not knowing his backstory. I think more people will enjoyed your version of total drama all stars more because it won't be rushed and more twisted turns and more thought was put in to it.
Loki chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
I am reading this story for the third time and it's so good. You made mal more badass then any of the other fan fictions did and I love it a lot. I read your other stories and they are awesome and very good. You might be the best writer ever so far. I have good ideas to make fan fictions but I can't write them down because i don't know how to start writing them. I wish I was good as you. Keep on writing!
salami-head chapter 30 . 12/28/2014
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TOTAL DRAMA FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ
Haley chapter 30 . 10/27/2014
I went back and read again, for the 13th time now, I believe? This story is an emotional rollercoaster. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in love with how you portrayed the characters. I love how you took Mal down a darker path and made him so sarcastic and snarky. His is one of my favorite characters and you made me love him even more. Zoey and Mike are the perfect couple and I simply love their happily ever after. If I could write half as good as you I would never stop writing. This is by far, one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I come back and reread it over and over and over. The ending makes me cry EVERY time. I love Mike's backstory and how you really got into his past instead of just ignoring it and moving on. Every time I finish this story I feel like a piece of my heart has broken. I love you and your writing. I still have not even began to say how much I love it. Words cannot describe it. Sorry for being long winded and annoying, but I simply had to say it. Thank you.
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »