Reviews for Before and After
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Such a sad chapter
dammit gravity chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
I love this story so much. It was so much fun to read, you are such a great writer and I will be checking out your other stories
ILikeWafflesToo chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Seriously, this is so well written! You don't make Mike seem like a complete idiot, unlike some other fanfics I have read... I actually learned a lot from this story as well, so in short this fic was awesome. Thank-you.
Bluejamathons chapter 30 . 8/3/2014
This was literally the best mike-Life/Zoke story I have even seen. Well, read
CeCe chapter 30 . 7/30/2014
You just put me through the most emotional roller coaster ever. I told my friend to read it too. She just started. And did you mean to make Tina's son ELLIOT? Like the kid Mike felt over protective of? The one Mal told would want revenge? That's not an okay thing to do. You can't just screw with people like that. But you are an AMAZING writer and even though I kinda like Mal..I know
I know bad idea, but anyway even though I liked Mal you had me rooting for Mike 155% So thank you for the ride.
DimmysEpicGoat chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Okay, I'm on chappie 9...
Poppi chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I just finished reading this story, and I am all in teras. I really loved it from beginning to the end. I seriously love it. You are great writer, please never stop writing :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
This made me happy and sad at the same time. Congratulations you are one of the fitsts
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Okay. This story is absolutely phenomenal. I don't have words to say how much I enjoyed this story, and just your writing in general. I was literally tearing up at some parts, and others I had to out my iPod down because I was smiling too hard to read the words. Just... Wow. You captured the characters of the alters perfectly, and your own twists on the story weren't tacky. I prefer them to what happened in TDAS. I really look up to you as a writer, and find myself reading fanfictions of yours for characters I don't even know the original stories for. All in all, you're an incredible writer and I love your work. c:
Jojo chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
I really can not believe that Mal in this one is eight. He acts like he did in Tdas and not amy younger. And i cant imagine his big dark voice coming out of such a little body. I also hate how you made him so weak in this story when he was really quite strong.
Haley chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Haley chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
I feel so sad that I'm almost done with this story. I like the doctors seeing something wild and truly evil in their sterile,quiet world. It sounds like the ending might disappoint me though. Hoping not.
Haley chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
She gotcha Mal.
Mal chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
The very idea that I would ever kiss that worthless bitch makes me want to retch.
Loki chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
I like this story a writing it and I read it two times all how good it was. Keep writing more stories.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »