Reviews for Before and After
Haley chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
This story is so long and has so many twists and turns that I get mixed up but I think that in some part of the story Mal was called the boy with the racoon eyes... I can't remember.
Haley chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
Noooooooooooooooooo Scott! I am going to tear you limb from limb... oops sorry.
Haley chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Did I see an Avatar reference or am I just a huge nerd? Or both?
It's still pretty bad though.
Haley chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) FINALLY!
Haley chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
Oh my gosh that made me so mad! Your story is still amazing and you have a great way of making me feel. I seriously screamed into my pillow and screamed cusswords at my kindle. Well done. I hope Mal rips those kids ears off.
Haley chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
One minute they all hate each other and the next its all about shoes. And poor Mal. Having trouble raising Hell are we?
Haley chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
Trent? Hmmmm... This is familiar...
Haley chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
SVETLANA THE MASTER HAIRSTYLIST!
Haley chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
I am going to strangle each and every one of you! I actually laughed when I read that! :) Still great! Not one part I did not enjoy.
Haley chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Little Mal is so innocently evil! He kind of sounds like a teenager in his mind and thoughts but then in the real world he acts like a cute little kid. I did like Barbara as a kind of parental figure. It was a little sad when she tried to kill herself and Mal. This is one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read. Good job!
FlowerBlooms chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
The last chapter was beautiful :) I love the ending and the closure.

So sad for Mike and his decease siblings ;w; Now he can finally move on with his life and live happily with Zoey.

I love Zoke in this story 3 :3

This is my all time favourite story, you're amazing at writing! :D
FlowerBlooms chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
Emotional this chapter was. Violet meet Mal again but at least she had a heart to spare him because of Mike. So upsetting for Mike after all he been through :(

He's lucky to have Zoey as she save him and never gave on him. :)
FlowerBlooms chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
Where is Mike? Poor Zoey having to endure those nightmares of Mike and Mal.
FlowerBlooms chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
Great chapter, love how all the personalities interact with all the Total Drama cast. :) Anna Maria still trying to get Vito back, she just don't know when to quit -_-

Manitoba had fun with Izzy and Svetlana had time to hang with some girls :)
FlowerBlooms chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
That was so...EPIC! I love the action, the drama and the ending. I prefer this than the original ending. :)

I like how Zoey kept the necklace and how Mal fake his own defeat meaning we will see him again soon. Also Mike starting to remember his past...
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »