Reviews for Gundam Build Fighters - Colorful Rhapsody
Fireminer chapter 7 . 3/7
Or a total shipwreck.

Find a beta-reader.

And more Sei - Yuuki moment.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 3/5
Well, well, soldier...

(Whistles) Wow. This is a pretty damn amazing story, despite its grammar shortcomings. LOL

Yes, the grammar in this story leaves much to be desired, but then again, it's not unreadable or unenjoyable. :3

This is a very interesting, oddly fascinating tale you've told so far here. The characters are feel unique, the dialogue is very nice and feels very much like it would fit in a "Gundam Build Fighters" spin-off manga or OVA or such, the battles are simplye A-Mazing, so much so that they make me REALLY jealous and VERY pumped to one day write my own "Gundam Build Fighters" story. X3 So, big kudos for that. :3

And of course, there's the romantic tones in all the right places, the sad moments, the moments when emotions ran high, and I like that particular, unique twist in the previous chapter, where that bastard Sazaki defeated Sei and stole the Build Strike Gundam, which was simply heart-breaking and enraging. Q.Q Poor Sei...screw you, Sazaki! DX (Flips a table)

Oh yeah, and the TatsuyaxGunpla (?) moments in this chapter, when none other than Nanami comforts him in the only way somebody like Tatsuya Yuuki could be comforted: with Gunpla. XD That was pretty awesome and had me smiling like an idiot. :3

And then, the ending here. *O* That was beautiful. :3 Just beautiful. X3

So...yes, I'm very much hooked.

Outstanding work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Fireminer chapter 6 . 2/20
The lack of character trait! Even Reiji has his gluttony as distingtive. Making your characters alive, please!
Fireminer chapter 5 . 2/15
Hmm... The last part is quite... Unexpected. Upgrading the Strike, or switch to Gundam ?

Maybe combining both?
N chapter 4 . 2/11
chapter 4, i like it,.but still, i dont know what is Meguru thinking, or Azuma,.
Fireminer chapter 4 . 2/11
Yup! Typical battle. But the question is: How would the Bonding process after that be?

Also, ever think about bringing this to the Gundam Fandom Wikia?
Narzz chapter 1 . 2/11
nice story man, for some reason i like the way the characters interact and main character's character also interest me.,
hope u can release more chapter soon.
Fireminer chapter 3 . 2/3
OC Sheet! If the pace go on, I won't be able to keep up with the big number of new characters. Nice chapter, by the way.

(On a side note, how about a pair of Bunny Ears attennas? A Three Horns - TriniCorn!)
Fireminer chapter 2 . 1/16
Hmm...Maybe not so plain now. And I see that you've got a knack for Ojousama Archertype. Well, suit yourself!

Oh, and would Unicorn upgraded to Full Armor standard, or Banshee Weapon Pack?
Fireminer chapter 1 . 1/16
Hmm...What could I say here?

Basically, I like what you're doing with Azuma. Not too fierce, not too bland, just another ordinary but curious mix. However, what will push him forward, then?

Nanami? Don't worry about plainess. After all, girls are just for background. It's not like ST or MV here.

Glad you use Age and Late UC material!