Reviews for Gundam Build Fighters - Colorful Rhapsody
Shine Archetype chapter 9 . 6/20
This story is complete awesomeness, and the details, very detailed, all I just wanted to say is don't give up and can't wait for the next chapters, and hope and pray to you the best of luck!
~Shine Archetype
Code-Emperor07 chapter 8 . 4/9
YAY! FINALLY AN UPDATE!

I never gave up on this story, because you left so much on a cliffhanger! It's gret to see Tatsuya's Nu in this battle, as well as Sei battling with the Zaku Amazing!

It's just A-Meijin! Even though Sei's battle ability may suck now, I can tell he is determined and will keep on rising!

Looking forward to more!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Well, well, soldier...

This was very, very interesting, yes. :3

So, we have Sei Iori completely down in the dumps after his defeat at the hands of that bastard Sazaki, and after losing Build Strike. Q.Q Poor Sei...I honestly feel terrible for him. :'C

Hey, at least China is there to help him keep it together, which is a lovely plus. *A* Very cute, yesh!

Also, we have Tatsuya inviting the Gunpla Fighters of Kanbara school to a battle at Seiho Academy, huh? Interesting. And his conversation with the Gorilla in the Model Building Club...intriguing. Very intriguing...

Oh yeah, and gotta love Amami-sensei. XD She's pretty damn funny, and yeah, she's totally jealous of Airi sitting in Tamaki's lap. LMAO Also, gotta love Tachibana. XD He's an awesome fatty. :3 What killed me was that particular line: "Disregard cute girls, acquire Gunpla, indeed." X'D That was awesome and put a huge, dumb smile on my face. :D

Also, dem feelz Airi has for Tamaki. *W*

Oh yeah, and Tatsuya asks Sei to represent Seiho Academy in this Gunpla Battle tournament. Interesting...what will Sei's decision be? I can't wait to find out! X3

Also, dat freakout at the end. XD Wow! Imai snapped! 8D

Great work, Marine! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Fireminer chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Or a total shipwreck.

Find a beta-reader.

And more Sei - Yuuki moment.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Well, well, soldier...

(Whistles) Wow. This is a pretty damn amazing story, despite its grammar shortcomings. LOL

Yes, the grammar in this story leaves much to be desired, but then again, it's not unreadable or unenjoyable. :3

This is a very interesting, oddly fascinating tale you've told so far here. The characters are feel unique, the dialogue is very nice and feels very much like it would fit in a "Gundam Build Fighters" spin-off manga or OVA or such, the battles are simplye A-Mazing, so much so that they make me REALLY jealous and VERY pumped to one day write my own "Gundam Build Fighters" story. X3 So, big kudos for that. :3

And of course, there's the romantic tones in all the right places, the sad moments, the moments when emotions ran high, and I like that particular, unique twist in the previous chapter, where that bastard Sazaki defeated Sei and stole the Build Strike Gundam, which was simply heart-breaking and enraging. Q.Q Poor Sei...screw you, Sazaki! DX (Flips a table)

Oh yeah, and the TatsuyaxGunpla (?) moments in this chapter, when none other than Nanami comforts him in the only way somebody like Tatsuya Yuuki could be comforted: with Gunpla. XD That was pretty awesome and had me smiling like an idiot. :3

And then, the ending here. *O* That was beautiful. :3 Just beautiful. X3

So...yes, I'm very much hooked.

Outstanding work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Fireminer chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
The lack of character trait! Even Reiji has his gluttony as distingtive. Making your characters alive, please!
Fireminer chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Hmm... The last part is quite... Unexpected. Upgrading the Strike, or switch to Gundam ?

Maybe combining both?
N chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
chapter 4, i like it,.but still, i dont know what is Meguru thinking, or Azuma,.
Fireminer chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Yup! Typical battle. But the question is: How would the Bonding process after that be?

Also, ever think about bringing this to the Gundam Fandom Wikia?
Narzz chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
nice story man, for some reason i like the way the characters interact and main character's character also interest me.,
hope u can release more chapter soon.
Fireminer chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
OC Sheet! If the pace go on, I won't be able to keep up with the big number of new characters. Nice chapter, by the way.

(On a side note, how about a pair of Bunny Ears attennas? A Three Horns - TriniCorn!)
Fireminer chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Hmm...Maybe not so plain now. And I see that you've got a knack for Ojousama Archertype. Well, suit yourself!

Oh, and would Unicorn upgraded to Full Armor standard, or Banshee Weapon Pack?
Fireminer chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Hmm...What could I say here?

Basically, I like what you're doing with Azuma. Not too fierce, not too bland, just another ordinary but curious mix. However, what will push him forward, then?

Nanami? Don't worry about plainess. After all, girls are just for background. It's not like ST or MV here.

Glad you use Age and Late UC material!