Reviews for Snow Wolf
LightningDragon chapter 6 . 6/1
Awesomeeee!
I think you should do a sequel, cuz this is just so good!
Meg gator chapter 6 . 4/3
A sequel please! This was Sooo good! I LOVED IT!
Maybe Elsa finally turns into a wolf again and becomes Lars's mate.
Pikachudragon chapter 6 . 1/4
:D
You should make a sequal to this!
P.S. I ship Elsa/Lars!
Pikachudragon chapter 5 . 1/4
Oh no! Lars and Knut and the pack!
Pikachudragon chapter 4 . 1/4
But Lars? What about him?
KJAX89 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Amazing. Great characters and plot and everything. Just really well done. I'm going to add my vote: sequel!
KJAX89 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
How you've incorporated your own story into frozen is awesome and very well done. Just loving this. Make me want to revisit my own frozen fic
KJAX89 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Intense scene. Glad the pack will help Elsa and interesting she has more control as a wolf.
KJAX89 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Great interaction with Elsa and the wolves. Her struggle with being a wolf? Love it.
KJAX89 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Reading this from the beginning. Still gave me chills. A great start.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Sequel
FrostPhantomWolfDog chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Pretty cool Fanfic. :) I like how you made Sven talk to Elsa, due to the fact that he is an animal after all. I thought for sure Knut and the other wolves were dead. I liked that whole 'mutton-kitten' joke and how Elsa changed her mind about the wolves. I was glad they would accept her as a valuable member of the pack. I thought for sure Lars was going to have her as a mate, but I kind of agree with Elsa. She was human and should stay that way. I was so extremely happy when Elsa got to keep her wolf form. I was hoping that Lars' pack would show no mercy towards Hans, but when you follow the storyline, you have to finish with it. Sucks. All in all, AWESOME!
Good Fanfic, Tohdoh! :)
Sharon1122 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Too lazy to sign in. Wow, I've been waiting for this. You did amazing! Such a wonderful feeling. Truly wonderful. Great job!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
amazing and wonderful work! i love the ending!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »