Reviews for Snow White Hair
SasukeXhinataXOC chapter 17 . 3/7
Does rai-kun gets paired with anyone...Is it sakura, ino,tenten or hinata
Seere Klein chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Wahh I know you said this isnt yaoi ahh my hopes went up I thought it will be shounen ai at least D: rai is quite cute because he keeps mostly to himself. But I still think he is kind even if he was betrayed.
jukebox56 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon
Jeanette chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
I love this FanFiction. I hope you update it soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
The idea is great. No offense, but I think the grammar is not good enough. Some of the sentences are really strange. Why don't you edit it, with some grammar expert help, I'm sure your story will have over 100 reviews in no time.
Thomas Drovin chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Hi there! Welcome back at long, LONG last! I kind of guessed you must be busy with life in general and that's just fine, we ALL have lives outside fanfiction plus it was also Easter and you were doing stuff like us all. That's fine as I'm VERy good at waiting.

Now for my review...I see that with a little help from Lee and his team, Rai and his fellow Ninja's have managed to avoid the Sound Ninja's. Sadly however Sasuke STILL got his curse mark, I sure hope with Rai's presence things will turn out diffrently with him.

But even WITH Rai's presence things STILL go the same way, Gaara is going to prove to be a VERY big challenge with the exams when everyone gets to the Tower. Can't WAIT to see the results! See you next update when you can manage it for the results!
Mokena chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Kakashi was a Genin at 6? or was it chunin one of them so I hardly think it matters maybe only verified ninja receive weapon licences after all Naruto and them had to have that picture taken for the Ninja ID and he took it with Kabuki face paint on
Mokena chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I am not impressed with how he regards the girls. If he has been with them for 4 years then he would have gotten use to it by now and as such keep his thoughts to himself. also he is a bad shinobi already. You might not have realised this but you have intentionally given your character a huge handicap. All the students have formed a bond with Iruka by being kids. Your character is a bit of a douche. Also being volatile does not seem to be in his nature based on the first chapter. Anyway he has isolated himself from the teaching staff resulting in him being less learned then his class mates. He is not an Uchiha who has access to the Uchiha clans resources is he. He is an amnesiac orphan if anything I would have made him manipulative as apposed to sasuke-ish as he as stated by himself does not trust anyone meaning he would make himself untrustworthy in return. A smooth talking manipulative little bastard is more refreshing to read as apposed to a semi-sasuke rip off
Mokena chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
You could give him no weapon not many people do this just a suggestion. Also what fics do read with male oc characters please pm me about this one there are not enough I have read. seriously all it is is girls who whine about being in the Naruto world and then get Sasuke to get all lovey dovey over them.
Mokena chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I am unsure if you will even read this but I honestly found this last scene to be rather unrealistic. Bursting into tears over people he just met is rather... stupid for lack of better word and their reaction of beating the snot out of Rai even more stupid, it is a rather interesting plot point but still. I would attempt to actually look at things realistically. Like have the kids just leave him or feeling kinda sore after the fight. Have actual bullying behaviour as apposed to making kids sadists. But other than that I am interested in the story and hope you will improve as I read along.

Mokena
Thomas Drovin chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Welcome back at long, LONG last! I see that after his terrible encounter with Orochimaru Rai's been having troubled dreams. Obviously Rai has a terrible fear of failing with his friends as well as his lost family poor guy...still he did try to defend his team against the Sound Ninja. If it hadn't been for Rock Lee and his Team his team would have been in REAL trouble! I sure hope Ino and Sakura can handle the Sound Ninja! See you next update for the results!
lioncousin chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
The way you changed this fight was awesome! You got to show of some of rai's moves and intelligence, while keeping things the same for the most part. Nice work
Jeannette chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
I love this story, i hope you update it soon
Thomas Drovin chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your grandparents I hope they get better soon. So...our unfriendly Snake Ninja APART from cursing poor Sasuke claims he has his eye on Rai too. What FOR I wonder? We know what Sasuke is for... so is Rai a backup for something special Orochimaru has for his experiments in immortality? Not good whatever it is! Still...at least Rai is opening up more with his team...however his distrust of Kabuto was right. He SHOULD still be weary of him, I just hope he works that out soon...see you next update when you can manage it for the results!
Strife666 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014