Reviews for Blood of the Innocents
zephyr hb chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
I'm very close to crying, nice ending, excellent fic, you not only hooked me since the start bjt made me feel jnside the reading, thanks I adore it, even if you killed cloudy twice.
zephyr hb chapter 37 . 12/11/2014
oh good god! why did sephyro had to lick hojo?!
zephyr hb chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
ok, I'm reading this fic and can't believe it doesn't have more reviews, favorites or anything else, it's very good, love what you are doing with all characters, the plot, my god, the plot it's so rich and it has really hooked me, have to say I'm really sad for cloudy, can't believe he was a vampire, and now theees only his clone, I have encountered feelings about this. gonna keep reading and I will review u later again.
thanks, really loving it.
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 41 . 10/7/2013
this was such a good story im sooo sad its over, but at least Zax and Cloud are together, even if its in the after life. I honestly couldn't stop reading till the end and stayed up all night to finish it was that good, cant wait to read more of your work
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
...do you know the "Engineering Failure" flashmob? 'Cause this really reminded me of it. xD (if you don't, search it on youtube, it's Hilarious!)
Torchbug chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I can't believe you just said "happy happy joy joy". That's the catchphrase of one of my teachers. Wow. Anyway, you said English wasn't your first language? Could've fooled me. Your names are a little weird, but maybe that's just me. And "Fair" is a great last name, for the record. :) Nice job!
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
* A.N: A thought just came to me... why didn't Seph use Life or a Phoenix Down on Tseng?! *

Ya know, I always wondered the same thing in the game. Instead if going all EMO about it, why didn't cloud just use Phoenix down or Life on Aerith? Zack i can understand, he was weak and wearing stolen clothes and i doubt he had one on him. But Aerith? Surely one of team Cloud had found a bloody phoenix down or Hi potion or SOMETHING to bring her back? Are they idiots or did they all just secretly hate the poor bubbly flower girl? Hmm, food for thought
SmokersDisease chapter 41 . 2/24/2013
Worth reading C:
Tayashia chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Oh were will the bonding take the two? T.T Poor Cloud!
Tayashia chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
OMG! That was great! Must read more!
Tayashia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
O.O Dang that was a GREAT intro! Looking forward to read more.
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
just read chapter one and i found it awsome!

cant wait to read the rest think i will do that now
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Sougishiki chapter 41 . 1/22/2011
Took me forever to finish this, but it was worth it. Sad but sweet for the ending.
RevieWriter chapter 24 . 5/18/2010
cool story, i was looking for a bit more on zack and cloud though... so I only made it to part 2 chapter 6. my only advice is to look through some of your descriptions because I noticed a couple didn't make sense ... but that's only if you ever decide to review this story again.