Reviews for My Mr Turtle
Creaturemaster chapter 39 . 7/26
Ok, THAT caught me off guard. To think that the creepy guy that watches children play from the shadows is just a kid stuck in an adult's body! I'll admit that I'll be watching Roger carefully, but that's only because he's new and I don't know much about him; besides that, I LOVE this sudden spin. Excellent job!
SuperDork1346 chapter 68 . 2/20
How could you do this to me? I'm tearing up. I love your story!
Luna WhiteWolf chapter 71 . 1/27
HHhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I KNEW IT
I knew I was going to have so much fun with this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I was smiling and letting out dying guinea pig squeals of joy (don't ask how that's possible, it's what I literally sound like xD) throughout the entire story. Madelyn's adorable relationship with everyone was too much for my heart 333
And omg, when the invasion started and Madelyn almost got hit by a certain party wagon? OOOOH I WANTED TO SLAP CASEY SO BAD! I was pissssssed, but I knew he hadn't met her yet so I had to deal with him leaving her behind... Darn you, Casey Jones! *shakes fist at him*
I absolutely loved this, 100/10!
But now that's it's done, I want to cry...and also try and revamp my oc's story as well. You have given me inspiration with writing the chapters in such a way (before, after, and inbetween episodes and such), is it alright if I use this in a way in my story? I'm not sure how well it will turn out, so it may or may not even resemble this style lol, but I thought I'd give it a try if it's okay?
J.K.Holmes chapter 71 . 1/11
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!
J.K.Holmes chapter 60 . 1/11
It's kind of sad to think about how all but two of the Kraang (Kraang prime and subprime) are actually brainwashed utroms... (no pun intended.) So Raph and the utrom/kraang actually might have become "friends" (or as friendly as Raph get get with alien brains from another dimension) after such an incident. Then again, April and Casey didn't get any closer. Actually, April just got really irritated... ;P
J.K.Holmes chapter 54 . 1/11
Soon I'm home sick right now with my own fever, and as you have perfectly depicted in this story, the mind does strange things when you've got a fever. Anyway, the idea my brain just supplied me with while I was reading Madelyn's letter to Leo was, "Oh my gosh, what if Karai is the one writing that fanfiction they like to read?" XD I laughed out loud and alarmed my mom who's also home today. Just had to share that. ;)
P.S. This story is ridiculously adorable. I'm like April, wanting to "awwwwwwww" at the end of almost every chapter.
miceaholic chapter 71 . 12/27/2016
I'm so sorry you've been having troubles here. It seems like no matter where you go there will be bullies and just plain jerks.
I'm also sorry nickelodeon named her, I like Madelyn better. Yeah the space thing kinda stunk, and the last few episodes I'm afraid to let my niece and nephew see, it might give them nightmares.
As sad as I am to see this story end it was still a great chapter and I got teary eyed from all the emotions that you're so good at writing.
I hope you don't quit forever,the internet would be a sadder place without you. And I'd hate to see your amazing talent disappear.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 71 . 12/25/2016
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
DifaniSani chapter 71 . 12/25/2016
I'm a bit disappointed this is over but I like how you ended it.
I absolutely loved this story
Ileidy chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
It's a shame that it has to end because this si one of the best fanfics i ever read in general (I Was actually thinking about read it again a couple of days ago). But it's a perfect way to end it. I'm sorry this fandom let you down at some point but you can come back anytime when you feel like it. I can say that you'll be more welcome to be here and that we'll read your stories anytime.
Just Call Me J chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
Wow, seventy-one chapters. This is a nice ending to it. Especially given season finale. It's way better this way.

I chuckled a little at Slash's confusion.
Aclet chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
Ah! It's been a while hasn't it Andrea? This is Lari btw. Like you, some things have changed for me regarding this fandom, but you already knew that.

When you told me this was happening I was so excited and now that we've finally reached the ending of this beautiful story I just want to thank you for writing it! I looked forward to every chapter and it has been a ride.

This chapter made me miss this Leo so much. You have no idea how on spot your portrayal of Leonardo is. Right now, and due to the show he is not my favorite turtle. But your chapter makes it all better! He is still that kid struggling to become a better leader and a better person for his Maddie. Aww this was so lovely and I just loved the ninja style part. I was squealing with fuzzy feels all the time! It was also very smart of Maddie to leave the note in Leo's pony! Ahh so many feels! I love when a story's resolution happens because of what happened earlier. It's a nice way of giving it closure.
What a wonderful story!

Thank you again for writing, Andrea. Even though we're not gonna see each other in the fandom, I'm glad I've met you and had the opportunity to read your amazing work like this precious gem of a story.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I'll read ya later!
Lari/Aclet.
kendramccormick chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
Awww! What a sweet ending! Glad it went out on a high note. Thank you Andrea, and Merry Christmas!
Peachy-Author chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
You can't imagine how excited I was when I saw the update! This gave me something else to do to kill time before nightfall, it's an awesome Christmas present, and I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for the update! It made my day! :)
Ninjaturtlegirl16 chapter 71 . 12/24/2016
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was such a adorable and sweet ending and a proper ending for this story. This story has made me so happy and I'm so glad you decided to finish it. Once again Thank you Mrs Down from one turtle fan to another. - Ninjaturtlegirl16
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »