Reviews for Delirium
SOOOOO CUTE
Naruba chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
so sad,but good!
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I am so relieved that Kaiba is alright! that has got to be his worst nightmare to have Mokuba turn against him.

It has to be worse than his nightmare of being defeated by yugi.

But I'm glad he made a full recovery
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
nice
PokePyro chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was great! I loved the story, and the characters weren't OOC, and the word choice was excellent, and yeah, you can get the feeling that I now feel like m characterds are awfully shallow...Except for Mesfyel. Not Mesfyel at all.

(To gain full understanding of that statement, see my story. No name yet, but, well...Mesfyel is something different, I'll tell you...)
jessi chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Great story!
RegalFirebird chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh my gosh... this was incredible! I mean... just wow! Wonderful use of descriptive language, flawless flow between visions and the real world. The emotion strain of Kaiba is very real and I could almost feel it, his pain for his brother and the torture of his mind... well done. I especially loved the bond between Mokuba and Seto, that's something special that isn't elaborated on very often, but you did their brotherhood justice here.

Amazing story, to say the very least. Please continue writing for Yu-Gi-Oh It's nice to have an author who appreciates the humanity of characters, especially the more reserved ones. Those are the ones that you can have fun coming up with ideas and motives and all sorts of other things that they keep hidden; makes for a good fanfic ;)

Keep up your awesome writing!
Innocent Light chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Bloody hell, imagination or what! interesting scenario, wouldn't have come up with such a weird position of that description: boating for a bloke, somehow fell into icy cold waters with him and then went into a coma.

Not to say that this might not be intirely accurate research but a stunner to say nonetheless.

*1/2 Chocolate Award*

Quite gripping for once, haven't had an interesting one like this in months, possibly years.

Good on you.. oh funk it...

*Upgraded: 1/4 Chocolate Award* - because it accuatly kept me to read every single bloody word to noting the few grammar mistakes such as commas, but thankfully my head blotted that out with no concern due to the wild fact that I wanted to know how this ended!

Kleenex not needed but was a 'phew' moment by the squeezing of the hands.

Ta muchly! Madica x
Irvine Cypher chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
i miss my big brother...that was really nice.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was really good! Your Kaiba bros. stories are so great!

Again, excellent work!
setogirl04 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
aw _ so cute
led zeppelin girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
So...Freakin'...Awesome...O_O need I say more?

...*silence*

well? need I? hm? O_o
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Poor Kaiba (god i don't say that often...) what is it people have about torturing these guys? Well who cares? it works. Nice story, quite emotional and not too overdone.
Andromeda Island chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I almost cried a lot(a few tears came out) but I'm glad every thing worked out for the better!

-Andromeda Island
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Awe, how fluffi! :D I loved the way you write...hopefully, I'll see more fluffy Setofics!