Reviews for My daughter, My anchor
Val chapter 1 . 5/5
How do you do it? How do you write these two so effortlessly?
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
TT_TT this is soooo dramatic. My kokoro is crying. This is a kind of love i want to cherish until whenever.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
The beauty of working in strong character development and teasing in some surprises along the way is what you do very well. I enjoyed the integration of Rei within the lives of Sasuke and Sakura. Her character is her own and yet little things that she does or is involved in tells volumes about her parents. The capture isn't one of a fairy tale but it's not all darkness and gloom either. Great balance of many things going on here. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I hope just one day he does confess his love for her and say I love you to Sakura.
justreviewing chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
how far do parents have control over a child?
Really, I understand their perspective, but through the entire thing all I think about is the argument Rei's going to give because of her parents' decision. I don't know why, just is.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This was sweet in it's own way, beautiful really and very accurate with the characterisations. The only thing I'm wondering about: Sasuke got his Sharingan when he was 2, fighting Haku as far as I'm concerned...? Itachi was the one who got it with 8. But other than that, it fit fluidly :)
IrisGrey18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love Rei! She sounds so adorable and like their child because of how smart she is. I mean she tricked Sasuke, she's pretty smart. And I love how they slightly argues but at the end, there was still a moment between them that showed their love. I enjoy your stories! And your writing technique is amazing. Keep it up! (:
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
It was bittersweet but I love it
Juliette DeValence chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really like this story. I wish you could continue. DX
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
You want a review? Fine. How about this: I loved this chapter so much that I'm outraged that so much time has passed and the second one is not up, yet.
Niquee21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was cute you should continue it
rao hyuga 18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is good! Can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great! love it! Normally I dislike reading about shipped character's kids but this one was an exception. I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hope to read more of your stories in the near future! Keep up the good work!
zeroandsix chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
beautiful
SnowFlower123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love this heartwarming story Really hope that there will be a sequel :D