Reviews for The Year Before Tomorrow
cdavis0922 chapter 22 . 11/12
Are you going to continue this story? I hope so! I love your writing and Hermione!
This is such a great story. My heart broke when she tried to distance herself from Sirius to only have him die.
Thank you chapter 22 . 7/1
Omg this update.
Whispers-i can't wait until she's sorted into hufflepuff, but i can't feel that it might be the last house before she's sorted into gryffindor again.
The next chapter
GaaraRules29 chapter 21 . 6/3
Holy shit, how did you even think of a story like this? It's so unusual and different, and bloody amazing, I'm so excited to see what she'll do for her next reset of that year :D please update soon!
kljslkfasd chapter 21 . 4/23
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Can't wait to see what Hermione is going to do in this new year. Please update soon! :)
arizonadaydreamer chapter 21 . 3/19
Thanks for the update!
I adore this story. Please keep updating and writing this. A
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 21 . 3/15
...I'm confused, but in a good sort of way, I guess? this story continues to remain very interesting.
Loved it! Keep them coming! This story is so unique and creatively planned. You're amazing!
Epic upadte.
Apsincandescence chapter 19 . 1/25
I m dying of suspense here. Do update. I would love if Hermione could let go a little. Trying to control everything does lead to controlling nothing.
And Sirius. I would love to see more of him and Hermione... Like something on that front.
Because honestly if Hermione doesn't get that human contact back, she'll go insane...
arizonadaydreamer chapter 19 . 1/23
Thanks for the update!
A beautiful rollercoaster of a story! This is so well written and plotted and I love it so much. Thank you for writing it!