Reviews for Funny, isn't it?
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
A very thoughtful character piece. I'm glad to have read it. I don't believe it's truly out of character for Bart, but I'm forming that opinion with the recollection of his time with the Teen Titans, which came after this was actually written.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow. This little piece made me really think about Bart in a way that I never have before. It seems very realistic that it would be Robin that would understand that. This is going in my c2 and you're going on my author alerts.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Wow. That is just so very... The epitome of what makes Bart *Bart*. Excellent characterization there.
Dogwood and Clover chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Oh hon, you're my new hero! This is exactly the thought I had after starting to get to know this character. Bart is just so dynamic, has so much potential depth, he's what revived my faith in comics, and I'm so happy to see someone has done this type of thing with him. Thank you so much, you've made my day!

Ai chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Loved it! Thank you, no one ever seems to write impulse fics and I'm to poor to buy comics (and to faraway to steel my cuz's). I worship you. I don't think its out of character. Thats acually the way I like to believe impulse thinks. I really like to see how impulse interacts with the rest of young justice since i've only read like two yj comics and i would love to see you write more of them but your obsession seems to be rob though. Damn. Great fic, by the way! No critism... This was pointless...
margo chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
YAY! Okay, so I said I was supposed to be doing homework. Well, I decided to give myself a little break for doing so well on a test I had last week. Anyway... it wasn't out of character! He might not talk that eloquently, but hey, we can dream. Its not like we really know how he thinks. But, I don't read Impulse all that often so I may be way off. Loved it! Going to go read the new interlude part. And, I hope more little tiny plot bunnies molest you and make you write more.
BatThing chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Arg,Impulse and Robin, what characters are better than those two? I love 'em both! You use BIG words, wow, I am like: The cat sat down, and you would say: The feline assembled without hesitation... heh, thats cool. Whelp, I am a new kid with Impulse and YJ, but I thought it weird that he liked Chess... but I love how you made Robin so... Robin, who would YJ get along without him? And Impulse?