Reviews for It takes an ocean not to break
Anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
"It took him many years to stop making tea for a ghost."
my heart can't handle this
RinneLin chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I cried reading this :'( it just makes me so emotional

beautifully written.
Okami Rayne chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love how you take these snapshot moments and fill them with feeling. You mix up these beautiful subtle actions with metaphors that pack a punch. It feels like riding out waves; getting pulled in by the emotion, surfacing for a moment and then going under again. That clawing at his chest, his pyjama top. The small personal things in the home that become so much more given the meaning attached to them. So, so sad...but so, so happy to have read it. You've captured the 'going-through-the-motions' aspect of grief and that crippling sense of loss that underlies it all. Beautiful!
randomactivity chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was so beautifully done and definitely sad. It was the ending remark about the tea made for a ghost that really hit me in the heart. I loved it.
Pint of cynical chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You once again haven't failed at pulling at the ol' heartstrings. This was absolutely beautiful the way it was written. I love the descriptions that you use. They're vivid and bright in my mind. Your writing is one of my absolute favorites because you use a sort of poetic type but still manage to just tell a story through your unique way. This fic was one that made you look at different sides of the romance and angst spectrum. It's not all happy and you portrayed that well. You have a great knack for the angst side of fanfiction which is hard sometimes. More power to you! Keep up the amazing work and keep the creativity train going! Warm wishes and energy your way! :)