Reviews for Wasteland
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
SO GOOD. I don't' even know what to say. But gaahhh, Tiva drama/angst/fluff is my favorite and you write it so well.
bunnykoko chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Good story. Thanks for continuing to write about Ziva.
FYI...please check words: cease/ceased and seize/seized. Notice you use seized when you mean ceased. Have seen this in several stories. Not a crit.; just to be helpful.
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
So did she save the hostages? I like the story, just wondering.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really nice.

I sometimes like this writing style of you, it tells us all we need to know but lets enough free to use the imagination very strong.

The DIalogue and the and all feels very organic and fits the characters of the show quite well.
Your Storys show always how great tony and ziva could have developed if the writers,producers would have seen more then just something to make money out of it and to hold the fans.
eva-david chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Haha, poor McGee has no clue what's going on. I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Sunnyside2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Loved it! That Ziva. Scaring years off Tony's life lol. Great story.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I like this!
Very tense.
Very exciting.
And I like the end a lot.
born30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love this to death. I've read it twice since this morning. It captures both of them, and yet gives a little growth on both their ends. It really feels inspired. Amazing.
ctc chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
When I saw the email notification I kinda hoped there was a new Fog or Yuletide chapter but I then again love your writing so much I'd read anything! Great story! Shame we never got to see something like that! Thank God for writers like you:D
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ah fanfic, where this can still happen: "By twelve on Thursday, Tony's made four film references alone in just that morning; Ziva's broken twice as many pencils, and McGee's been on the receiving end of six pranks and counting." How I still/even miss the bullpen interactions between these three.

These lines were funny and perfect, too: "McGee returns to the empty bullpen with two more sandwiches than he can eat, wondering if Ziva finally silenced their partner and his endless movie trivia indefinitely, and is currently busy hiding the body, or if they were off planning another trick at his expense."

As for the rest of the story, that was great, too. (Even though it makes me sad for all the wasted opportunities and covert missions and Tony-Ziva interactions we will never see on TV.) I thought you did a great job building up the suspense, and conveying both Ziva's determination and Tony's growing desperation. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I really like your writing! Great story! I miss those two :-(
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Excellent. I love the minimalism, the interaction btwn Tony and Ziva. And the rest of the cast, too. Very true to character. I can totally see this taking place.
starryjules chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is so painfully beautiful. It still hurts to read all the things that can never be - but I suppose this is why we have fanfic. :) I love the prompts off writeworld and you have the absolute best interpretations of them - such a wonderful cadence and flow to this story. Thank you for sharing it!