Reviews for Nick Jr Kids
Dora sucks chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I hate Dora!
mr cartoon chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Well That Was Rather Easy, But Still This Was A Good Chapter All In All. Keep Up The Good Work For The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Oh Wow, What A Chase In Cars That Was. I Really Enjoyed This Chapter Here, Looking Forward To Where The Kids End Up In Next.
mr cartoon chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Oh Man Now This Was An Epic Chapter To Say The Least For Sure, I Loved The Impact Of It. Can't Wait To Find Out What's Going To Happen Next, Especially Now That We Know The Foxe's True Identity.
mr cartoon chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Well Now! That Was Another Interesting Chapter, This Time With The Backyardigans. Can't Wait To See What Happens To The Kids Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Wooh! Another Close Chapter Right There, But The Kids Saved Rintoo And Now There Traveling Through The Portal Again, Wonder Where They'll End Up Next. Oh Well, Will Have To Wait And See. But For Now, Another Great Chapter Here Friend.
mr cartoon chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Another Exciting Chapter, And Whoever That Other Fox is, He's A Lunatic! Can't Wait To Find Out Where The Kids End Up In Next.
mr cartoon chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Man! This Is Really Getting Good Here, Another Exciting Chapter Right Here Friend, Can't Wait To Find Out Where They End Up Next.
mr cartoon chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Boy! This Sure Was Worth The Wait. Another Fine Chapter You Worked Here My Friend, Can't Wait To See The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh My Where Will That Portal Take Them indeed. This Looks Like An Interesting Story Here, Can't Wait To See Chapter 2 Soon.