Reviews for Nick Jr Kids
mr cartoon chapter 9 . 2/19
Well That Was Rather Easy, But Still This Was A Good Chapter All In All. Keep Up The Good Work For The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 8 . 2/11
Oh Wow, What A Chase In Cars That Was. I Really Enjoyed This Chapter Here, Looking Forward To Where The Kids End Up In Next.
mr cartoon chapter 7 . 2/5
Oh Man Now This Was An Epic Chapter To Say The Least For Sure, I Loved The Impact Of It. Can't Wait To Find Out What's Going To Happen Next, Especially Now That We Know The Foxe's True Identity.
mr cartoon chapter 6 . 2/3
Well Now! That Was Another Interesting Chapter, This Time With The Backyardigans. Can't Wait To See What Happens To The Kids Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 5 . 1/29
Wooh! Another Close Chapter Right There, But The Kids Saved Rintoo And Now There Traveling Through The Portal Again, Wonder Where They'll End Up Next. Oh Well, Will Have To Wait And See. But For Now, Another Great Chapter Here Friend.
mr cartoon chapter 4 . 1/27
Another Exciting Chapter, And Whoever That Other Fox is, He's A Lunatic! Can't Wait To Find Out Where The Kids End Up In Next.
mr cartoon chapter 3 . 1/24
Man! This Is Really Getting Good Here, Another Exciting Chapter Right Here Friend, Can't Wait To Find Out Where They End Up Next.
mr cartoon chapter 2 . 1/23
Boy! This Sure Was Worth The Wait. Another Fine Chapter You Worked Here My Friend, Can't Wait To See The Next Chapter.
mr cartoon chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh My Where Will That Portal Take Them indeed. This Looks Like An Interesting Story Here, Can't Wait To See Chapter 2 Soon.