Reviews for The Apocalypse
Vulpix's Fire chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
You updated! It's good to see you writing again and I'll gladly wait to read the next chapter.
And.. yeah writer's block sticks, big time. So don't pressure yourself.
Mottlei chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
YESSSSSS! :DDDDDDD
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS! I love this story so much :')
the-rainbow-is-here chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
OMG!
Finally!
I can't believe in my eyes!
This was absolute amazing!
In the beginning it was like "(Д)"
But then it went to "(_;)"
Then it turned to "(ω*)"
Then to something like "“ψ()ψ"
And "()/"
And the end was like "︿"
But I still want more BeyalxMarina!
Please please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Hey, if you're not gonna update 'Powers'...can I adopt it? I'd give you credit for the plot and everything. Just chapters 20 will be mine.
ChasexJinjaforever chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I have really enjoyed this chapter :-) The conversation between Jinja and Dax was really sweet. Really looking forward onto reading the next chapter. I hope that you feel much better now :-)
Mottlei chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
The drama! Kyo and Daimion are now in their group! Only bad things can happen from here on out. 0.O And S.T.O.R.M's just gonna make things worse.
Update soon please!
the-rainbow-is-here chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Such an amazing chapter!
Dax and Jinja are so sweet together! .
Also Bren and Sky!
Chase pissed me off again! X(
And I can't wait to read the next one! .
Please update soon!
Mottlei chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
I hope Alpha gets brutally murdered when the squads get to where Chase and the others are. Someone's gotta end his life.
Update soon, I have to know what happens! :D
ChasexJinjaforever chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
I LOVE IT :-D Thanks for that quick update!
Vulpix's Fire chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Words can't even express how well your doing at keeping the readers in suspense, or at least that's how I fill and I can't wait to read more about Beyal's back story. As well as read more about Jinja and Dax, plus Sky and Bren. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
the-rainbow-is-here chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
OMG! So many feelings!
Little Beyal with no parents,
Chase doesn't want Beyal to run off to Marina (what a surprise -_-), Beyal saying that he loves her 0.0 , Andres going to comfort Ivy O.o, Amber killing one of her own x.x, Sweet BeyalxMarina moments . , Amber ready to kill Marina o.o and Beyal hitting Ben with the car :'( btw why did it have to be Ben I liked him! Oh and Alpha's plan *.*!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
ChasexJinjaforever chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Sorry for a late review but what can I say :-D AMAZING :-D :-)
Vulpix's Fire chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
The suspense is starting to kill me and every one who I would suspect to be sound is starting to lose it. This story has so many twist and turns. I can't even imagine what will happen next. Keep up the good work on the suspense.
Mottlei chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Oh Amber, your grace is astounding. XD
Amazing chapter. Trey's gone coo-coo in the head, zombie Charly, and a planned 'accident'.
Hope that new chappie comes soon! :D
the-rainbow-is-here chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
OMG! That was an amazing chapter!
Amber and Thorn would make an amazing couple! .
Aaaahhhh! I'm so curious to know what will happen in the next chapter!
Please update soon!