Reviews for just this heart with much too much to share
meridaqueenofdunbroch chapter 10 . 4/26
holy shiiiiiiit man im tearing up this was so great. i love them all so much. ugh. perfect.
meridaqueenofdunbroch chapter 1 . 4/25
hsdfgdhjkl this is so cute i love all of them
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
What?! Only 84 reviews? Why the living, flaming HELL doesn't this fantastic piece of literary art have more reviews? It's been up for TWO YEARS!
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Seriously, deeply satisfying. This is one of the most (if not THE most) elegant, well-written, beautifully choreographed, freaking REAL Frozen/Tangled crossovers I've ever read. I blazed through it. I am sorry, in a way, that I didn't leave a review on every chapter, but DAMN, son! I couldn't stop! The story wouldn't let me!

I'm not sure what was the best part...
The scintillating dialogue?
The liberal sprinkling of bon mots?
The achingly TRUE emotion?
The unbelievably easy reading style?
The fact that you seem to expect a certain level of intelligence in your readers?
The inevitability of their love?

This gets slammed into Favorites SO HARD! As I've observed a few times before, I wish there were a Super-Favorites category. In this case, all I can do is add your mind-blowing tale to my Highly Recommended Stories on my Profile, which I will do post-haste.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So much!
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
tnow that was just adorable
Taivasalla chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Really lovely writing. You capture tone and character voices impressively, and the joy and love in this really shines through.
stillslightlynerdy chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
So, I have been loving this right along. The feeling is good. Your voices are wonderful. I find myself falling for Rapunzel as quickly as Anna. The warmth that suffuses this story, even when people are being grumpy and jealous (yeah, I'm talking about you Kristof) is amazing. But this ... this is the moment where I laughed out load. "walk up to girls in the marketplace and ask if they'd like to spend some quality time with the queen." And Anna thinking it might be a good idea. Marvelous! Just marvelous!
Rose of the Wind chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I think I might have to reread this to appreciate it in all its glory. All the little details you put in, the way you write these five characters, highlighting their similarities and differences... is pretty awesome.

And please do write that Elsa-centric sequel. There is not enough good Queer!Elsa fanfiction out there that's not Elsanna. (Unless you were planning on making it Elsanna?)

Anyway, I'm sorry that this is over, because I did really enjoy the ride. Even as smutty as that ride may have gotten at times.
Minirowan chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
This was a nice ride, I enjoyed reading every chapter. You did a great job developing their relationships and devoted a lot of time to all of the characters, not just a select few.

I don't like yuri, but I'm sorely tempted to read that sequel about Elsa just because of your great writing. I know you'll do more than a great job with Elsa's relationship.
Carrie Asagiri chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I'm really gonna miss this story now. It was a pleasure being embarked in this journey for more than two months. I don't know how you did it, but I can't believe it, I mean all the smut in this chapter was beyond the smut itself, it was so emotional...maybe so realistic? I told you before in the reviews of previous chapters how this story struck me because I can feel related to several situations. You did a great work. And please write the Elsa-focused sequel! I'm dying to see your approach on her.
KelseyO chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
It's incredibly irritating, how fucking cute all that smut was.
counterpunch chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
"Anna knows what it costs her to say that" I love that. We all choose our words so carefully sometimes, knowing that the few things we have someone else might not have them and even bringing it up can hurt.

Elsa not liking having to apologize for Anna. Such a small detail, but I love it.

Whenever the past sneaks its way into present life and conversation, my heart falls to the floor. Every goddamn time. "Thats...its what she does."

"Oh, for-Elsa!", Elsa not getting it, knowing she doesn't quite understand the nuances of people yet, and everything that moment means. PEOPLE MAN, PEOPLE NEED PEOPLE AND ELSA HAS SO MANY PEOPLE NOW she doesn't even know what to do with herself. She's barely even thought she could be someone else's outside of Anna.

"she can see their fingerprints" fuck, thats my favorite. we change people, by something as small as existing within each other, and its a beautiful balance and settling.

Hans get out. There's too much love here for you.

"J'accuse!" what an idiot, I can't with her.

Anna asking permission tho. There are some things Anna will always always check with people first, because she spent most of her life thinking she did something wrong to the person she cared for most and it tore her life apart getting no answers. So yes. Asking is important. For lots of reasons.

Goddamn it, with your goodbyes, Elsa.
And damn Rapunzel for pulling the biggest Anna by cutting her off entirely.

"I always do." screw you, Anna.
"hang in there, Joan" screw you, Rapunzel

I'm so sad this is over, Thursday nights and Friday mornings won't be the same
Jessy Rhian chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Loved this so much (didn't think I would!) - will reread and review each chapter properly, I just couldn't stop reading! Really didn't want it to end! Xx
electrictwizist chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I was not ready. This whole chapter made me cry in the best ways. Thank you so much for writing this.