Reviews for just this heart with much too much to share
Minirowan chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Wow. I was not expecting that. Good job! Anna's idea was awesome and it's great to see the four of them become closer. I'm also glad that Anna and Kristoff's first time is with each other, it wouldn't have been right any other way.

Have fun binge watching!
Carrie Asagiri chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
OMG! You just kill me with that last sentence! I like this chapter a lot, the talk between Elsa and Rapunzel and one between Eugene and Kristoff. As I've been saying in previous reviews you manage the character's canon in a great way. And as I said before too, been there done that, you're writing the story of my last two years of life! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Great work!
counterpunch chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
"This indulgence, the quiet intimacy of someone other than herself caring so instinctively for Anna, warms her from the inside out. It only took a few days to get used to Kristoff's grumpy papa bear act, but this is something new."

Goodness, how much do I love that, so much.

I like Eugene enough but the way you write him makes me like him a lot more (ditto for Rapunzel, though I loved her a bunch to begin with, and yet you make me care so muuuuch)

"snowflake", how DARE you.

you just keep drawing parallels and creating bridges to bring all these people closer in ways I never would have thought but GOD do they all make sense in such a deep way, you're so good.

Also, I'm very grateful you included the "I could have…had my life." line because yes, Elsa is all about self-sacrifice, but that's not ALL she's about. She regrets not having a life of her own, too, she hates that it was stolen from her and that she let it happen, and some things she wants for herself and that's really important.

Giggling girlsss jahdfjfadlfk

Your Kristoff and Eugene interactions are great, but its all overshadowed by Elsa and Rapunzel doting over Anna, what do you expect from me

Big strong Kristoff effortlessly carrying Anna with one arm AND the tray is….a delicious image.

FUCK does this chapter end too adorably for words.

Elsa's happiness at everyone's happiness.

hand holding hand holding
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I've really enjoyed your story so far - looking forward to the next update! I was unsure at first over the whole idea of it, really unsure, because Anna and Kristoff are just... you know. Isn't he enough for her? BUT I have to say, you have crafted this story so well that it works. It really works. I love it all. Everyone is so well written and in character. The similarities between Anna and Rapunzel (too much love), Rapunzel and Elsa (powers), Eugene and Kristoff (loving these crazy girls) etc etc and the way you've written about them means this whole thing seems so very real.

I would like to see Anna and Kristoff have their first time together be a private thing (and before anything else happens with Anna and Rapunzel) - I think it'd reassure Kristoff that he *is* enough for her, she loves him etc, even though she also loves other people too. (Of course, this may just be me. Honestly, whatever you write I'll be following this through till the end!)
ishidamon chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I must say that I have approximately 8 hours reading your complete story from the chapter one (here it was 9 o'clock am when I began and now they are 17:50 pm). It fascinated me. The form in which you use the characters is a fantastic. Anna makes me laugh so much. Troublesome Kristoff was incredible. Eugene being... Eugene. And Rapunzel always surprised even at she itself. And Elsa is there too. Believe me, you have a faithful fan in Mexico from now on. I will be waiting for the neax chapter.
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
I think next to your "Warning: Explicit", you need a "Warning: Adorableness overload." I mean, jeez. All that with Elsa, and all of them just... It's so cute!

I loved the conversation about their powers and where it ended up leading. I've always been of the opinion that no matter how bad things get, if you end up somewhere that makes you happy then it was worth it. Wishing that you could change the past just seems futile and depressing.
Minirowan chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Slowly but surely. Slow and steady wins the race. All perfectly applicable sayings for the successful development of this story.

Do you know how much I'm loving this? I rarely see such a well thought out and character centered story about polygamy. It's so good!

I love how Kristoff and Eugene have a bromance thing going now; the fact Eugene is teaching Kristoff and how comforale he is letting Rapunzel cuddle with Kristoff, is absolutely adorable.

Another plus is Elsa's involvement. You don't ignore her, she doesn't show up often but she's involved in their lives. Knowing that she basks in their warmth melted me into a puddle.
fbiuzz chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
NICE! MORE!
KelseyO chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
siiiiiiiigh. kristoff was killing me but he was also justified in feeling the feelings but he's also an idiot but now he hopefully won't be anymore but also I need more anna/rapunzel ASAP and perhaps some Real Talk between eugene and kristoff.

mostly just more everything
KelseyO chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Jesus christ why would you how dare you I'm so

okay, we're gonna be coherent now, maybe. this chapter... vibed with me so hard. just, everyone being so honest and open and understanding, and making it about love rather than betrayal or greed (and yoooooooo bisexual anna heyyyyyyy)... all of it is just so nice to watch (read?). Especially in the very simple and honest voices of Disney characters. Like, god bless Eugene, because that conversation with Anna in the lighthouse was just so gorgeous.
KelseyO chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
FUCK okay so this has definitely been my favorite chapter so far. Now I have all these feelings about how the nicest person Anna's ever met ended up destroying her, and so the "why are you being so nice to me" destroyed ME, and then Rapunzel's explanation ("I just got carried away, because we're having so much fun, and when I'm having fun with Eugene we always kiss, and you're SO fun") was so simple and honest and adorable and I just LOVE seeing the situation through that lens.
KelseyO chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
It's kind of incredible how this story can simultaneously be so lighthearted but also so heavy with regret, guilt, pain, etc. Like the actual plot is so fucking cute but all the emotion between the lines is... well, not, and that's rather brilliant. I love how well you're narrating both of those sides of the fic.
electrictwizist chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I'd like to say that I haven't reviewed this story yet because I was purposefully waiting to give you story feels until today, but that wouldn't be true. It is a very lucky coincidence, one that I'm going to bank on. (Also, a clarification: I read your story every Friday morning as soon as it's updated. The review takes longer because I am so impatient that I read the update on my phone and then I want to wait to write a review on my computer. Because feelings.)

I really like the way you're starting this, centering this relationship so far around Anna. We already know that Rapunzel and Eugene love each other, and you're developing Anna and Kristoff's dynamic really well. It just fits, but it's something I never thought about until now. Anna has so much love in her heart, so much to give, and she's surrounded by all of these loving considerate people. I felt for her when she was so conflicted, but I'm also really glad that things are somewhat out in the open now for the people she cares about.

Thank you a lot for this story. You breathe life into any idea and I adore it. 3
KelseyO chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
OH MY GOD okay so "I'm not used to coming up with activities for two" and "you're ALWAYS invited" and then the entire scene at the end it was all PERFECT and all the Hans references make me want to throw up but by that I mean it's really really really good.

also: "TELL HIM HE'S INVITED" anna you are so much and i love you
Mizamour chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
The first thing I want to say in the mounds of incomprehensible babble that will probably be my so-called review, because, just, awestruck right now... Is Wow. How do you get inside people's /minds/ so well? Like, not only characterization. You've got that down to a science and an art at once, and it couldn't be any better. But the depth! How you create these characters' inner monologues, how they're so real and so true and reflect the thoughts the reader (no, I'm not writing a lit crit review, let me be honest, the thoughts /I/ have all the time, sometimes without even mentally articulating them beyond their rapid succession followed by a vague confusion (that wait what? moment)). How are you so /good/ at this? I would say I'm jealous if I wasn't just honestly enjoying it so much, the experience, the abandon of reading characters I love in an expanded universe wholly as true as the original, possibly better, and then being able to relate so much to their thinking? I'm not articulating this well at all, just - I want you to know how amazing a writer you are. I practically breathe/devour books and still this is some of the best interior writing I've ever seen. Faulkner's the heart in conflict with itself, made gorgeously manifest. I'm so glad I found this fic on tumblr! You are amazing.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »