Reviews for A New Beginning
This is great! I love it! Nice way of coming out. _
Emeralds chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved it! sev and harry are so sweet together! 3
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
A great story, brilliant how you shocked the audience :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Tis cute. Keep up the good work.
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Nice story...xoxoxo
Bebedora chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Amusing... I can easily picture the scene - especially Sirius' and Ron's reaction - that must be just hilarious... g
tracy hill chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
loved this. I am a big fan of happy fics and this is GOOD.
jay chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
aww! That was cute! Very in character too! You did great on the kissing scene! :)! loved it, Jay
crazy one chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
my dear you have just become one of my favorite authors.
Xale pronounced Zail chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
::extatic giggles:: they're so cute!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
CUTE very very CUTE...LOL..POOR SIRIUS...hehehe:D
Willowstar chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
OH! That was SO CUTE! I just want to give you one bit of advice... You got the names wrong... See... It's Severus Snape kissing ME Jennifer Johnson... becuase the man is bloody gorgeous... other than that... DAMN I want to have a kiss like that... Hee hee... You wrote that better than any kiss I"VE ever had... So... You kick butt! AND I LOVED IT! Great job!

love

me
LemonK chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Kawaii! That was so Freakin' Kawaii! Luved it ever so much! I could practically taste the goodness of this fic. And everyone's reaction was just plain hilarious! Poor Neville, hope he didn't bump his head when he fainted. Anyway, that was rather satisfying, not to mention funny as hell.

Just one question, is this a one shot fic, or do you plan on adding to it? Just wondering.

LK
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
hehehehehe. that would have been the most interasting graduation speech any one would have ever heard.