Reviews for Red Like Roses
HpPjGg chapter 18 . 6/29
:O how could you stop there! I have become too emotionally invested in this for you to have stopped! Please for the love of god update! And Steve and Harry better get together by the end of it!
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 18 . 6/28
WTF! Bae, you can't just end it there! You need to update so my brain won't explode! Although, you are a fabulous writer. All I need now is a HarryxSteve make out session.
OH MY GOD IT ENDS THERE YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEEEEEE
licha.s chapter 18 . 5/22
im guessing you have now abandoned this fic, i really hope you get a chance to continue it, I've found it very interesting and captivating, and i get stressed by unfinished action (sorry I'm really tired and cannot find the word). hope school/work lets you out for a bit for you to continue this.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 18 . 5/21
So... where's the next update?
Psyka chapter 18 . 5/17
Awesome
Kashlazy chapter 18 . 5/14
No it did not just end like that!
I've been literally reading this nonstop since I found this amazing, freaking beyond amazing story! Just when things get interesting with Harry finally meeting her counterpart, and finally in a fight, omg the romance hasn't even started yet!
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
laexdream chapter 18 . 5/12
You know, you are a genius. I just love this crossover, and what you've done with it. This story is really epic - especially this chapter, and its consequent ending. It's been a while since you've updated, and I really hope this gets continued. There isn't a whole lot of fanfics with FemHarry and Steve Rogers as a pairing. In fact, there's rather a lot more of Loki x FemHarry instead, which, although is understandable, upsets me quite a bit. Anyway, what I wanted to convey was: Good job! Keep it up! I love you! xP
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 5/11
Oh my. What a mess. Update soon.
YSPM chapter 18 . 5/5
Huh. How are you going to handle Garrett, seeing as he's already dead in the MCU?
YSPM chapter 6 . 5/4
Just real quick: There's a lot of present/past tense conflict with your verbs in this chapter. You tend to use present tense most often when you're describing something, I notice, and past tense everywhere else. While it's semantically correct to say that Person A "is" X in regular conversation, even when you're telling a past tense story, it's generally a better idea to say that Person A "was" X in writing. It's less of a mental break for the reader, and it just sounds wrong besides, y'know?

Anyway, other than that, I enjoyed the chapter. It was sad and painful, but the feeling of closure felt hard-won and meaningful.
Moony Mercier chapter 18 . 4/28
omg! love this story! i hope you come bacck and update soon!
blackbloodywolf chapter 18 . 4/21
this is incredible. I hope you continue it soon
Georgia chapter 18 . 4/17
Harry and hairy is not a homophone in the UK, they're pronounced quite differently!

Great story, I've enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing!
jesteringKinghood chapter 18 . 3/28
I love love LOVE this story and I sincerley hope you update - whether it be in a week or a year!