Reviews for Red Like Roses
demonsrunwhenagoodmangoestowar chapter 18 . 4/28
Shit fam this is getting really good. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Kalen S. Lee chapter 18 . 4/5
I hope you are alive and well. If you are, please consider updating this story. If you aren't, may you be at peace wherever you are. Thank you & may God bless you & yours.
silentstrixe chapter 18 . 3/14
Damn! This is a great story. Too bad that it seems to have been abandoned, especially when the action is just beginning.
the-loststone chapter 18 . 3/12
It's a real shame you abandoned this story. it was really good. .hope you come back to it one day
VannahSkye chapter 18 . 2/26
Oh no you haven't updated for so long so but it was just getting to all the greatest bits! I'm loving all the action and I liked the inclusion of the Coulson and his team. Skye's my fave so I especially liked that Harry and her got the chance to interact. I hope you continue at some point, that's such a cliffhanger to end on! It was really getting to all the fun plotty bits the last few chapters here so I'm kinda sad that there's no more to read. But yeah it was still a fun read whether you ever decide to continue this or not so thanks for sharing this with us.
lithiumxx chapter 18 . 2/10
worst place to stop updating.i need more! but anyway. it's a great story. thank you for sharing.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 18 . 2/5
really loving this story. I hope you keep going with it.
ryeonixg chapter 18 . 1/31
How could you just leave us like this! Noooo!
Thornado chapter 18 . 1/31
So sad this hasn't been updated in 2 years when it ended in a cliffhanger and s/r hasn't happened yet. (
Fairytail fan xx chapter 18 . 1/14
Please update please
When are you going to update?
Plz do it soon.. the cliffhanger is taking my life..
Its a good story which i don't want to break the flow of..
Plz plz plz plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Dude. You need to finish this. I was so looking forward to reading it till the end. I love this story. Don't leave me hanging. Lol! Great job!
Deeranya chapter 18 . 11/9/2016
i like this story sooo much! please dont abandon this, it is really hard to find a good fanfoc this day
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
This story is solo boring and lame! I mean, it's SO/TOO domestic..Just terrible.
bloodedlife94 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Oh no! looking forward to the next update