Reviews for Red Like Roses
No-One-Important666 chapter 16 . 2/24
Oh my gosh, i felt like i was watching the beginning of some kind of horror movie where robots take over the world or something similar...that was suuuuper scary O.o
Lemo chapter 18 . 2/17
Hrrrnnngggg I've finished rereading and now I'm back to being saaaad
Lemo chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm rereading this I suddenly got hopeful for an update but I now realise it hasn't update since early last year D: I can only hope you're waiting for avengers 2 so you can have more ultron plot to work with!
252020 chapter 18 . 1/5
Brilliant story, I hope you get inspired soon again! And find time to write. I really like the slow pace you have when it comes to revealing the plot and relationship building between the characters. Brilliant.
xBBx chapter 1 . 1/3
Just thought I should let you know that I'm still hanging out for the next chapter of this story. You're a good writer and construct amazing, unique plots. There are a lot of people out there hanging for more of your writing, I'm just one in a bunch.
I hope you manage to crawl from the darkness in your mind and remember that even though the internet is completely impersonal and disconnected, we are all real people and your stories have reached further than the computer code in which it is shared.
Our imaginations have only been broadened reading your words.
Feel better soon! :)
B
nobodez chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Damn it! You need to update this.

Also, you seriously need to integrate the "I have no strings on me" line from the Age of Ultron trailer. Yeah, your Ultron storyline is different, but still.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
awesome
harry31j97 chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
Normally I don't like to leave a harsh review or a flaming, but I'm really considering it here. What kind of friend is Harry? She thinks her friends might be in danger or dead & she's looking for news of death? Is she more afraid of revealing her magic than she is of her friends' welfare? That's beside the fact that there are many more mundane ways to contact someone.
harry31j97 chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Looks like this story has been abandoned, but if it's not one advice, do check timeline of your story. For e.g in of the earlier chapters you say events Avengers film occur in 2012. You've said the date when ultron activates is 21 dec 2012, in the conversation betn tony & harry. That's not possible since Harry & Steve have celebrated one bday (which was in july) & missed one.
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
What! You just left it there!? I really hope you come back and finish it!
Ninja-Insomniac47 chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
GOSH-FREAKING DARN IT! I was trying to press the next chapter button BUT THERE WASN'T ONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love that song!
SynneStray chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
This is one of the best stories out here, i cant wait to read the next, and see what happens to Harry!
Stormglass chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
OH MY GOSH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IT IS AMAZING! I really hope rose well... Harry ends up with Steve!
hellixe chapter 18 . 11/8/2014