Reviews for Disharmony: Notes and Scars
amazing! please update soon!
this is amazingh! i never really thought of the impact the war had on these teens and its really cool that you chose to write about it! :) great work!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 8 . 7/4
I am seriously looking forward to seeing Unohana show up at their school, all sweet and motherly "do-as-I-say-or-ELSE" mode, and the more than likely reaction of horrified terror from Ichigo and the others. It's going to be SO amusing.
Absolutely loving this fic. Keep it up!
annabellejones712 chapter 8 . 7/3
This is so cool! More please! You write the characters so well!
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the rest!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 8 . 7/2
This is wonderful!
Linariel chapter 8 . 6/19
Excellent story thus far. I'm really enjoying how your bringing a sense of realism to the world of Bleach with the reactions of average humans to the superpowered teens who have fought a war. I like the sense of camaraderie and bonding you put in here. Ichigo's group has always been one of my favorite parts of Bleach and there aren't enough stories dedicated to them. This one is a gem I really like how you handled point of views and aspects of the characters. The point of views of the different people keep the story fresh and unique. I'm just enjoying overall. I also love that Tatsuki and the others are included in their little group now. It wouldn't be the same without them. I look forward to see how Kisuke and Unohanna are planning to fix this situation. It promises to be an interesting turn of event. Seriously though I'm loving this unique story it's refreshing to find something like this. It's truly a gem please continue soon!
dhampire712 chapter 8 . 6/18
This is going to get worse before it gets better
Glad this story
wasn't abandon
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 6/18
Wow. Great to hear from you again! Quite the shock really. :P

Great chapter update. I look forward to reading more... eventually. Have fun in Japan though!
urs-v chapter 8 . 6/17
It is up to the susual standards. Hard to say more, we are moving very slowly trough the story given your update schedule.
DawnDion chapter 8 . 6/17
That was amazing. I can't wait to see what Unohana taicho has planned and what the police will assume of it.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 8 . 6/17
I want to leave a review. I really do, but all I can think to say is... Sorry. sorry a thousand times over.
tokiluv chapter 8 . 6/17
I'm so glad you updated, thus was really good!
werepirechick chapter 8 . 6/16
Long time no read, what an update!
Nice to see more of this fic, it's still one of my favorites. If you ever feel like abandoning it, i'd be content with just knowing the bare bones of what happens to these kids.

Nice work, looking forwards to the next installment!
KyraTheFictionReader chapter 8 . 6/16
Unohana as the boss of a crime syndicate is just so awesome to imagine. I thank you for bringing that imagery to mind.