Reviews for Disharmony: Notes and Scars
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/23
I liked the gym class. Very interesting.
Karin kurosaki-chan chapter 2 . 5/18
Please update!
I'm begging you!
Please update soon!
29th.spirit chapter 6 . 4/20
Pretty interesting. I'm trying to imagine how those four would react to a human threat now. Like some gangsters or something. Would they immediately fall into military formation and drill? Or perhaps - less drastic - a game of paintball? xD

Do they need to hide their powers in front of Tatsuki and the others though? Will they explain everything that happened?

I'll keep this on alert and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! Keep it up!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 6 . 4/8
You're destroying my feels in the best way possible :) Keep up the good work!
Darksknight chapter 6 . 3/27
Holy SHIT this is good. I love everything you've put in here. EVERYTHING. Every last word is perfectly placed. I'm really excited to see what Kisuke has cooked up and watch the fallout (or follow through?) with the quartet. Thank you so much for everything you've written so far! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Silvercut123 chapter 6 . 3/24
Write more! It's amazing!
northpeach chapter 6 . 3/11
I'm pretty sure I said it before, but I think this is awesome. I haven't seen another fanfiction that portrayed a realistic approach to the fact that Ichigo, Orihime, Chad and Ishida are war veterans.
Fangirl17 chapter 6 . 3/8
Still a great story. I'm so happy to see that it updated. Keep up the good work!

-Fangirl17
reality deviant chapter 6 . 3/8
nice reconciliation between the main group and their semi aware friends...
lookin forward fr urahara's plan unfoldin
JJN37 chapter 6 . 3/8
So they die? Well I look forward to seeing how you make this work
dhampire712 chapter 6 . 3/8
Horray your back! I'm glad you mentioned the others I really wanted to read their thoughts about the situation XD
Can't wait for the next bit!
BlackShadow1 chapter 6 . 3/7
this is great thankyou for a story that deals with the aftermarth
Ermilus chapter 6 . 3/7
another good chapter. they are slowly healing
urs-v chapter 6 . 3/7
Wow, it's been a while since my last review on this story, sorry about that.

I liked the way you decided to get around the problem of the friends with just enough spiritual pressure to be in trouble and not enough to get out of it by themselves. Scared.

I figured that Ichigo is so forgiving because he remember the last they spoke he and Tatsuki, when she hitted him and he told her and the two guy to stay out of his business. When you are the one cutting the tie, having your frined comming back like that must make you feel way better.