Reviews for Disharmony: Notes and Scars
Brushstroke chapter 10 . 8/31
I can imagine Ichigo and co. just facepalming and asking, what are you trying to do here? (It was your dad's idea; ah that makes sense why this plan is so ridiculous) Also RIP Hideki. Anyways looking forward to the next chapter!
Cindar chapter 10 . 8/29
I can just imagine the "I have no idea what is going on here" poker faces that the 4 will wear, when they hear about this.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 8/27
That was cool, for all that it was two brief scenes. Yachiru did a good job. Though, seeing as you're using honorifics, last-name first-name order, etc., the Japanese "Ken-chan" is more accurate than the English dub's "Kenny."
Tazbird chapter 10 . 8/24
I hope you are going to add more to this story it was just getting interesting
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 10 . 8/23
This is a really go fic that I'm glad you're still working on. I can't wait for the I extra chapter
Curious Kit chapter 10 . 8/22
Unohana-san is having a little too much fun. Kinda makes me wanna be in her group so I can have some fun too! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 10 . 8/22
Brilliant!
Laesk chapter 10 . 8/22
wonderfully interesting story line coming along here. i would love to read more so please update again soon. thank you for sharing your story with us all.
Rellav chapter 10 . 8/22
It's a great story and the writing isn't too shabby either, but judging from the au's you won't update within the next four months, though there's probably an actual schedule that I haven't been bothered enough to look for. A shame, but stuff happens and I'm sure everyone will be waiting for the next chapter.
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 8/22
This is hilarious! Unohana makes one heck of a good villain! Can't wait to read more!
Dhea30 chapter 1 . 8/22
FINALLY! Wow seriously this story is good. I do wonder just what kind of 'rumors' are going to be spread out about Hideki's 'fate'
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 8/22
It's nice to know you are alive and well. Hope Japan is an adventure for you, it seems like a dream to be there.

Yachiru is brilliant, love the plan so far.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 10 . 8/22
aha! I am reminded that NONE of the shinigamia re freaking SANE. so their response to teenagers getting moopy and everything includes well some hILARRITy.
Isame Kuroda chapter 10 . 8/22
Thank you very much for the update! (bowed head)

What propaganda C46 spread amongst the Shinigami populace?

Keep up the Marvellous work!
and please write more!
Arowen12 chapter 1 . 8/21
This is amazing and so well crafted! Everything just fits together into the perfect plot, with all the right twists that leave me on the edge of my proverbial seat. I just love your characterization and the bonds you've formed and display between the characters!

Thank you for the super lovely piece of work!