Reviews for Disharmony: Notes and Scars
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 2/28
Kudos to the kids that are actually more accurate in their line of thought on the quartet and also for not being insensitive or making them more jumpy.
KK chapter 5 . 2/16
Great story. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Moon6Shadow chapter 5 . 2/13
Really enjoying the story, I love post war fics of these four.

I admit I was totally expecting Ichigo to slam the ball into the teacher at some point by 'mistake', the fury coming from him and the others really rises off the page you can almost taste it.
Jazzybella chapter 5 . 1/18
So love this. You have me on pins and needles on how this will all play out.
northpeach chapter 5 . 1/15
Ridiculously delighted SOMEONE posted a good quailty story about the after affects that a war would have on teenagers.
Darksknight chapter 5 . 1/12
This is really, really good. I'm loving this so far, and I honestly cannot wait for another chapter. It's honestly a shame that I've never heard of this story before, but god, it's so good. Thank you so much for writing what you have so far! Usually I'm not one to favorite a story until it's ended, but this one is on the list for the first chapter alone. Thank you again, and I hope to see an update soon!
MsMusicLover chapter 5 . 1/7
Again, another awesome chapter! I am really happy that you updated! :)

I was honestly expecting one of the quartet to flip their s*** in this chapter, what with all the people continuously staring at them and not respecting their privacy. I really like the way you write these four, and I also really like the fact that you address the changes that happen to them post war (I think I said that in my review for the last chapter, but I will say it again :) ). These guys practically have PTSD, so it no wonder that they act a little differently from before.

This chapter was a great read. I can't wait for the next one!

MsMusicLover
memories.of.rain chapter 5 . 1/5
I'm so excited that this got updated! The way they play is interesting to and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)
hi hi 1234 chapter 5 . 1/1
this is a great story! i love the idea of it and cant wait for the next chapter :3
dhampire712 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
That guy will die by over protective friends
And more development soon!
dhampire712 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I can't wait to see how this plays out
And lo and behold the adults are finally acting like responsible and dependable adults XD
EmpressSaix chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
I liked how we get the students' point of view about Ichigo and the others. I really like how some of them made the connection that they're acting like war veterans. I do believe you, phantom pains are real I've had them. I don't have that feeling to overcompensate but I bet Ichigo surely would.
Ermilus chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
damn it I like how u write. ichi what's wrong
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
I am tempted to punch Yamada right now (-_-#)
Please update ASAP k _
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
heh for Ichigo mental things are infinitely WORSE.. it should be a bit off een so because with human you heal but still.. marks left oer? simple things that don't even get to scar level that Kisukes monster in Ichigo WOULDENT HAVE but a wound in your soul that healed would probably make a phantom itch be a BITCH.