Reviews for Disharmony: Notes and Scars
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 11 . 16h
Finiiiiii~~, you can’t just post a chapter after so long and then leave it on a cliffhanger! I nearly got run over by a car reading this. Usual stuff love the work love to see where this is going can’t really think of anything to say right now sorry ~~. Good luck with moving back to the states hope you enjoy Japan. When getting a bed maybe won’t be able to bring yourself on a ceiling fan this time. :) Always great reading at your fix looking forward to the next chapter so much
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 4/17
Good to see an update. Nothing noteworthy happened to comment on, though I guess I can say he character interactions were well done? I'm looking forward to more.

P.S. It's Arisawa, not Arizawa.
Mel72000 chapter 11 . 4/16
nobody has thought to give them their plan about the shinigamis ? thank you very much for this chapter.
ElReyCiervo chapter 11 . 4/15
Oh wow, I'm so glad to see this updated! I love this story so much!

I am very eager to find out what the Quartet's gonna do in the next chapter. I mean, this chapter left off with a serious cliffhanger, so I can only imagine what's gonna happen. Now for the group of "people that had kept them away for so long", is that more so the Captains or the Lieutenants and other Seats?

Anyway, glad to hear that you are doing well, and totally take your time with the updates! Real life stuff definitely comes first. Thanks for the great chapter! :D

ElReyCiervo
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 4/15
I'm just really glad to hear from you again! Loved the chapter update! Yeah, I can only imagine how stressful that would have been for an average citizen...
I always enjoy this fic! I feel like the quartet are get into like a shouting match or a mock fight against some of the shinigami
SlashingMoon chapter 11 . 4/15
really thanks for the updateit's awesome
Elemental-master0506 chapter 11 . 4/15
Love the update even though its so short.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 11 . 4/15
Brilliant as always!
and then they see them kicking ass easily and metaphorically..
dodging attacks from behind without turning around, backflipping, doing all sorts of crazy moves...
Dashusi4ka chapter 11 . 4/14
OMG please tell me next chapter is going to be published soon not sometime next year!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 4/14
*snicker* Oh, this is too fun. Will the Karakura 4 really play along or are they genuinely ticked or a little bit of both?
Rtegntifbrjoojb chapter 10 . 2/19
This is really good
Zela Night chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
They should go back to soul society.
I adore this story!
eminadaisuki chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
please continue!
Flaremage chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
I can already see this going over the top and there being so so much bad acting or a huge fight at the end of this for the teachers and the police. Oh I am looking forward to this updating. I'm really glad my friend reccomended it to me. Thank you for writing and posting this!