Reviews for Will You do the Magic?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
A capital beginning! Very moving, and nicely in-character.
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
So cute! Sisters are meant to be best friends, I'm glad Anna and Elsa got back to that :)
ElsaAnnaArendell chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
An opportunity lost

I wanted to hear Elsa tell Anna that she loved her.

I think they could have made this a very happy song as the two ice skate, much like child Anna was so happy when she knocked on Elsa's door. Notice the knock is different as teenage Anna knocks.
Rosepetal33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh my, that was so sweet! I loved it!
arslonga91 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I've got to admit, I got a little choked up as I read this ... Bravo. Nice, clean writing that packs a strong punch.
I loved the music in the film, but the concentration of songs was clearly skewed in favor of the first act. I was also disappointed by the lack of a final number or reprise. This is a great idea, and well executed. Though the film ended on a happy note, not everything is going to be hunky-dory for the royal sisters. They will need to take baby steps to rekindle their relationship. It's so like Anna to take the initiative and knock on Elsa's door, recalling their childhood. I love the line comparing Elsa exiting her room to "a baby bird leaving the nest for the first time." Good job.
thearendork chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is wonderful. I actually sung this along the original, haha. I really liked how you compared Elsa with a baby bird. And of course, when the euphoria dies down, it would make sense for the sisters to feel their way around each other, and what you wrote is a good first step.

I hope this would encourage you to add more to the Frozen fandom. :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Hey, this is an amazing idea! You made a good point that a reprise of this song maybe could have worked in the end. I mean, they already did it for "For the First Time in Forever," but this is good since Elsa can finally answer Anna's long-awaited question. Nice work! :D