Reviews for Hearts of Steel
Thade chapter 1 . 6/3
Why. Isn't. This. On. TV. Tropes?

Seriously, it's an incredible concept, and one that I am sad to see left to rust. Fanfiction is like gold. Sometimes you win. Most times you lose. Sometimes, you find things that seem to be gold, but is false.

This though, this had potential, such that I am sad to see wasted
BeepBoop chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Wait is there world of warplanes and world of warships in this?
daverthereader chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
it is great i would love to see more
BeepBoop chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I like this story so far and it is pretty interesting
G-AME5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
please more i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Do more plz and can you curb stomp the turians and idiot batarian slavers? SHOW THEM THE POWER OF HUMAN TANKS!
YES chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I FUCKING LOVE IT...
Darman Skirata chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Interesting. Sort of sounded like there were zombies too.
Jace256 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I think this is a great story. I don't have any comments on how to improve it. It's just looking great! I was wondering if I could join in the story as a Cruiser Mk. III named Dylan.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very interesting concept, and good execution. Please make more. I want to see how these guys react to the Council.
GeaRMasteR9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Interesting. It definitely has a lot of potential. I read the last part and imagined that little T21 getting run down by an M2 or T90.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Well this is surreal. Very interesting idea. I would like to find out what happens next.
Drkeo chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
keep going with it! I got to know how this ties into mass effect. and so far I like it, something I was thinking on doing. but hell yeah ya beat me hahahaha! so run with it bro
spark n' Jetz chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Nice. The tankers concept is interesting. Wait, so they're transformers?
Ilovefanfic165 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014