Reviews for Concealed
catgrl chapter 29 . 9h
Wow Charlie that was some story.. Hope they get all the help they will need and maybe Charlie finds a mate. Can't wait for the next update...
cathy29jes chapter 29 . 9/13
Hello,
the Volturi and their thirst for power, this will be what will cause them to fall, they think by removing people to force them to work for them could work, but they will have a huge surprise, not only will they not get what " they want, but their ego is going to take a good shot,
excellent chapter,
cathy
JustSearching chapter 28 . 7/11
Well this is am interesting twist! I sooo didn't see that coming, lol! But awesome.
catgrl chapter 28 . 6/24
Wow so Emmett is Charlie's father and the Volturi want Bella.. Charlie working for the Volturi and Jasper being upset about everything... Can't wait for more.
(Keep up the good work)
SilverontheRose chapter 28 . 6/23
Wow, all those college essays show in your writing. You've made a great deal of improvement in grammar, spelling, and not skipping words. Be proud of your growth, and keep writing, even if only for you.
SilverontheRose chapter 17 . 6/23
I'm curious as to why she didn't change. Their venom is rapid acting and it only takes the saliva on their teeth to start the change in the books. And how did she not bleed out? He would have bit into the major artery in the neck. Other than those two plot holes, the grammar is good and while you sometimes use word structures that must be native to your part of the world, it's still easy to read and I don't have to hit up urban dictionary to puzzle out phrases. Time to head for the next chapter, I'm looking forward to the fallout!
SilverontheRose chapter 10 . 6/23
I'm enjoying the story, but I have to admit to being amused at your color scheme. You must not have lived in sunless places, or you would have gone with light, airy colors to combat the natural depression found in people that don't get enough sunlight. Those colors are great for sunny places though! Okay, on to the next chapter!
cathy29jes chapter 28 . 6/22
Hello,
Well the Volturi will be disappointed if they come to take Bella, according to their own laws, they have no right to separate couples coupled, they would put all the vampires against them,
Excellent chapter
Cathy
catgrl chapter 27 . 3/4
Oh wow so I'm guessing it was Peter and Charlotte.. Wow so Bella is a witch and is related to Emmett... Can't wait for more. Question: Is Renee or Charlie going to be also related to Emmett?
catgrl chapter 26 . 3/4
Oh wow so that was an interesting chapter.. Wonder who the new vampires were...
ellaryne chapter 27 . 2/21
More soon please
cathy29jes chapter 27 . 2/20
Hello,
Of sorcerers, at least Emmett must be more powerful than everyone else thought and he's going to be seen from another view by his clan, Emmett must be as powerful as Bella, and it must be admitted that Peter and Charlotte do not Robbed the beating that Bella fucked them,
excellent chapter,
cathy
Moondancer1818 chapter 27 . 2/20
Ohh, blast, she and Em are related. So cool. Another great chapter.
chanur chapter 26 . 2/18
Such a good story. Loved it
USNeshama chapter 25 . 2/17
What!? This story is awesome. Just found it but love the last chapter's ending.