Reviews for Conjunctio
SashaLikaMusica chapter 15 . 6/27
WAIT IT'S OVER WHAT
Dani Casper chapter 14 . 4/23
i haven't even read what brittanys pregnancy test said yet and i already know. Because if i can remember correctly Madam Cleo told Mercedes that she'd find her soulmate when a rig and a stick with a positive sign came around. So if i'm correct, Brittany should be pregnant.
Nikinerd13 chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
I loved this! It was like a slow burn with a lot of anticipation leading up. Great! :)
Ava Jaxson chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
Please Continue I Love This. Haven't found a fanfic that I was so invested in but this is SO Good. Ever thought about putting it on Wattpad?
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
A great, intricate fic. I've always loved the Soulmate concept... there are just so many takes and interpretations on it. One is never the same as another, it's a new and fresh story every time :) I think that you did a great job of capturing the characters in this world. It was a amazing fic, I really enjoyed it! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Reading this in one setting..
2 fucking chapters left. This better be all dantana.. Fuck it dude. You promised there'll be a huge dantana in the chapter when there's only one fucking percent on it..

I'm sorry. I love ur fanfic. I'm just extra bitchu rn bc it's late and i don't think i'll be able to sleep bc of how hooked up I am in this fanfic.

But srsly tho if the last chapters aren't dantana centric, like REALLY dantana centric, and it'll end up like a bullshit unfinished fanfic ur running away from,,, i swear i will.. Idek what to do.

I'm just really hopeful my fears won't happen..
carlielovesdemi chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
aww i love santana and dani. i hate how they just ended them with out really anything
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Oh snapped!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
No sexy time D:
misuky7 chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
This was hilarious, amazing, and fangtastic. I thought this was simply marvelous. Many applause for this story. :3
allysondean chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
please write a sequel :)
Shere'Lifsil chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
Yay for all the hate! ;)
This was a great read, I really did enjoy it. Thanks for writing ;-)
Anita76 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Love it soo much, thanks for writing and posting :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
This was really great!

I only have one complaint/dissatisfaction with it. I felt the Puck/Kurt relationship went really fast in the last two chapters. I love slow burn so... I guess it's no wonder I feel that way. I feel that it's more acceptable here because of the Soul Mate plot so, sorry if this review is coming off as flame. IT'S NOT!

I really love this story and I am beyond happy that I read it!
amydnl271 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
You should totally make a sequel!