Reviews for Operation Comescu
Dramamama5 chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
Bravo! One more to the list of stories you have written and I have loved...starting sequel...I can't wait!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2016
Ugh, G Callen! You have done it again! I hope there is more...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
So is Operation Comescu the episode based on this story or is the story based on the episode? This is one of my favorite episode! And now you have me hooked on this story!
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Very cute scenes with little G and Ilena with their Papa. Doesn't sound promising for his future in any way.
Maverick500 chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
awesome story
kath46 chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I wonder if everyone else cried in this chapter. Found the sequel and to read the first part what a wonderful story. I love all the intrinsic parts of each characters life.
babysgotback chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Wow, never have a read a story with Hetty portrayed as such a person but you pulled it off brilliantly. I love that you are not just giving G a family but Gibbs receiving his daughter back is wonderful. Pleese update as soon as real life permits.
rpenny33 chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Keep writing.
fireball13 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Well girl! Once again you nailed it! I am ready for the seaquel!
Gina Callen chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
Dear guest I'm afraid it was but there will be a sequel a crossover with NCIS called In the name of. ... Thank you to all who have taken the time to read it.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I really hope that wasn't how you ended this.
alix33 chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
"We are Comescu's" - "We are Comescus".
SO Hunter IS Gregori's sister, in a way…
But yay! for Gibbs at least getting Kelly back.
Yay! for OSP getting a childcare facility on site too. And a smashing choice of supervisor for that facility.
alix33 chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
"you have basic of everything" - "have the basics of everything".
I cannot wait for Michelle's reaction to meeting Callen's wife, kids and basically two sisters (they cannot leave Hunter all alone with no family, now can they?) for the first time.
EW! I loathe Eric and Nell as couple… no wait, mostly I loathe Eric (Tim from the original NCIS has spoilt me for all computer geeks), so Nell with him, or just the thought of Nell with him, EW!
"my mothers, my real mothers" - "my mother's, my real mother's".
"I've never had too" - "never had to".
angelscatie chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Awesome ending to a great story. But I really need some more in this universe sometime please
wotumba1 chapter 24 . 3/31/2014