Reviews for Predictably Unpredictable, or: Unhappy Reunion Continued
JennyCBS chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Dang, this was so hot! But I also love how you portray the deep emotional connection between them. That's what gets me every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
You write with such grace, perception, humour, and heat. So talented.
CorellianBlue chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
You need to write more of this hot, sweet, sexy relationship! Pheeewwwww. :)
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Mmm. Wonderful heaven! This was absolutely perfect! It's so tender and erotic.
erindarroch chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Ai yai yai! Jeez-Louise. That was freaking fantastic. Thank you for writing.
TheCelticOne chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I love how you write about this pair. There's so many things to remark on, but I'd like to focus on how you wrote about female ejaculation, because it's so rarely mentioned in writing like this, and you made it about vulnerability and joy and trust. Thank you for that!
MakeItHale chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
There's not enough good fanfic for these two :) great job! This was super well written. Perfect amount of cute, smut, and comedy
sian22 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
It may be 20 degrees hotter in her cabin but its about 30 degrees hotter in my room :)
great stuff!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Add me to the list of people who are relatively speechless after reading this and unable to come up with anything particularly insightful to say. I can say though that aside from the sex just being hot, which it obviously was, I think it says a lot about THEM as a couple. That's about as insightful as I can get right now. Nice ending :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Diz chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Whoa, is it hot in here or what? Very good chapter, sexy but with genuine emotion. Nice.
Stoned Rose chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Damn, that was hot. Trying to come up with something else to say, but….."damn, that was hot" will have to suffice for now. Wow. I think I need a cigarette.
StatsGrandma57 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Oh my gods. I'm so glad I was too busy to read this at work. Han and Leia getting so hot and bothered and emotionally intimate was definitely Not Safe For Work, and I love every moment of it. It's steamy hot sex combined with an incredible intimacy they're just now realizing, becoming more and more open with each other with each breath. This made the story so wonderful for me; good sex is one thing. Great lovemaking is another, and you captured it perfectly. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it :)

SG
annafan chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Well, I've been trying desperately to come up with a deeply insightful review, but I still can't get beyond " phwparr that's hot". Which, thinking about it, probably means you got this chapter exactly right. Well done!
Diz chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I like it. I think the fallout from the propriety of their relationship is interesting.