Reviews for Convergent Waves
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I think these one-sentence stories work best when all the sentences kind of come together to paint a detailed picture of the relationship in question (which, needless to say, is pretty hard to pull off when you're working with 50 random prompts about who even knows what), and I feel like you definitely accomplished that.

I also appreciated the way it wasn't all so overwhelmingly perfect between them (which is a trap some of these stories fall into IMO)... rather, there were mentions of fights and distance issues alongside all the romance, and it really helped to lend a realistic feel to the whole thing.

For what it's worth, my favorites were Comfort, Name, Death, Weakness, Star, Confusion, and Sky. And I thought you handled the weirder prompts well. (Seriously, why do they put in stuff like Potatoes?)

One minor typo, BTW... you wrote "carving" in the Chocolate one where I'm pretty sure you meant "craving." Just thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to fix it!

To sum up, I liked your take on the pairing, and I thought this was really well done. :D
partner555 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Good to see another Jasmine/Volkner story.
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
*happydance* love alexandrianshipping and the sentences. Have you thought of expanding on any of these? I like Devotion, Blood, and Soft.
Vosien chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
groans*

takes everything, and turn it into a headcannon.*
everything.