Reviews for To the Library
im-a-tumor chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
ok, at this point, i have very little hope that you'll update, but i've been wrong before. and my heart really goes out to leon here!
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Finally, I can sign in and add this to my favorites! This story is really good, it's nice to see so many Leon x Aerith lovers. Well I hope you keep writing, or is this story finished?
Lollypop chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Not bad for someone who hasn't played the game yet. But no Rinoa is not in either Kingdom Hearts games. Maybe she will be in the third one. _
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
To answer your question, Rinoa doesn't exist as far as we know in the KH universe. As for this chapter, it was nice to see more of Leon's feelings for Aerith and how he didn't want to let her go. I wonder what'll happen when they eventually meet up with who I assume is going to be Cloud. Keep writing. ;)
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Those were some nice thoughts. The guy is obviously in love with Aerith. There's not much else I can say other than encourage you to keep writing, hopefully something longer in the future. ;)
Equestrian-Lily chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Aww! Poor Leon!

(To tell you the truth, I haven't played to the end of Kingdom Hearts. I just moved on to play Chain of memories and 2. I finished them but not 1...I think I should go back just to see that little library scene :P)

As I said in my last review, this is really nicely written. I even think I'll fav it! Rinoa wasn't in the game but Your right! It would have been cute! (Except then we couldn't really have our SqualxAerith fandom!)
Equestrian-Lily chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is Leon's point of veiw? It was *really* nicely written! I actually don't say that about many stories so that just shows how highly I think of this story. Nice work! I'm going to go read the next chapter!
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I wish I could read chapter 3 in my life time.

any hope?
Platonic1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
This is the one to best squall/aerith fic

its amazing how much detail you gave in such short chapters...I would love to read more...but i think its too late to ask for that
Blood Darkness chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
No, Rinoa is not in KH. I've beaten the game already. ; I also beat Sephiroth and the Ice Titan. But, this is a great fic. Great job. Keep it up. Hope you update someday. ~_

Blood
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
No, sorry, no Rinoa in KH. For some reason, my friends said she if she was in KH, they wouldn't have bought it. (How mean are they?) Anyway, is this like a more-thatn-two chapter story, or is this it?
sadistic lunatic chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
is there a chapter 3 to this? if so please continue!
riversrunthroughme chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Oh sad for Leon. ~crys~ UPDATE!
Gemini Ellysee chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORY!
littocherryblossom chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
hehe...interesting to tell you,i already beat the game of kingdom hearts and i don't want to spoil it for you but rionas not in da game ~.' -lcb