Reviews for The Final Petal
Ausllymoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
your one shots are sooooo cute :)
Rebanut chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed that story. You did a great job with it!
mango-aa chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Two stories in two days. AMAZING!

I just LOVED this one. I already said that, but the way you use the words, always find these double meanings (just one example: "It clicks: Her heels, the answer."). And that throughout the whole story. That's what great writing is about!

Ally was blind, but finally 'their' song brought them together anyway. And I loved the ending, because it didn't make Ally to someone who moves on from one man to the other:
"Sorry that she hurt him. Not sorry for following her heart."
Perfect ending for a perfect story! :)

And now I'll give those lovely SQL databanks my attention back. But your story gave me a little motivation for the rest of what I still have to do ;)
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ooooh new story! And I quite liked it :)
I have to say your analogies are brilliant. You just throw them in the story when necessary and they make perfect sense. 'Jealousy was a one way street tonight, and he was the driver, headed straight for a dead end' I love it!
I'm so glad she followed her heart and broke up with Leland to be with Austin. They are meant to be as we all know :)
Great story loved it!
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That was so beautiful! Your like one of the best Austin and Ally one shot writers (and multichapter too :)) seriously awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Good story
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is so romantic and awesome. I loved it. One of the best Austin and Ally stories ever.
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You go Ally, standing up for your heart! Girl you write a lot, not that I can complain! This one was a teensy bit hard to understand in some places but I still liked it a lot :)
bookgirlrt chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was adorable! As always, an excellent job, Skwirelygurli!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is beautiful! Absolutely amazing!
You're so incredibly talented! I love your stunning writing skills and I adore you spectacular A&A stories!
Keep up the magnificent work of yours!
Can't wait for future remarkable stories!
Ross's Juliet chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great story.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I think everyone should follow their heart. It usually leads to the right decision
Kailyanna101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014