Reviews for Pokemon Master
DarkWingsDarkWords48 chapter 1 . 2/1
Man, just stumbled upon this again while searching FF... brings me back to old times. I remember reading this back over at the original site, back when there was like one more chapter left to go, and I tore through the story, pulled an all-nighter. Just seeing it again, it's still as great as it was back then, what, 15 years later or so. This was my first decent Pokemon fanfic I read, and it's still one of my most favorites.
goddessHAX chapter 2 . 1/6
BTW, for all you guys who are looking for the complete fic that was done years ago. It's here. it's called google. use it. but I'm nice, so here's the link, . Do you love me?
goddessHAX chapter 1 . 1/6
I just want to say I loved this fic since you wrote it years ago when I would stay up all night reading it and checking ur site everyday to look for updates. I even printed it out back then so I could read it on paper (dunno where it is now), and I always read it on your site and never on FFN. I saw all the fanarts to this fic and I am still hopelessly in love with this fanfic, like a first love. Year later, now, I wanted to look you up again and found this fic again. This is definitely still my fav fic of all times. (I have favorite it and added you as a fav author) I remember reading this fic and thinking how I could write like you, but I could never can. The story is great and the writing is excellent. Your style serves as a reminder to me as to how I should write. I just recently started writing, FINALLY (cuz I feel like I wanted to) and I would remind myself to put in the effort you did with Pokemon Master and not give up. I'm still a n00b. thx Acey-sensei :) Oh gosh, I really hope you get this msg :) I dunno if you still check ffn :P PS: I'm gonna re-read this fic for old time sake :)
Prof. Omnom chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This fic is ANCIENT.
How is this possible?
reverse read chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
ok interesting story, but is there something i should read, before i continue reading this?
reverse read chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
nice a dark side of pokemon, i like i like.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
. - LAST CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
those who want to know the ending of the story, the last part is posted in acey's website. Just type 'pokemon master ace sanchez' to google and click the first result. that's it.
dragonchild247 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Ediba?! Dude! It's taken me years to relocate this fanfic. I find it and read it all over and reach this point and you haven't finished it? Well...maybe you have and I just don't know it. But still...dude...what a bloody twist you brought in. It's just crazy. *bounces* I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait! I wanna see the ending so bad.
DaLurkMaster chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I LOVE your fanfic! Please, WHERE ARE THE LAST CHAPTERSSSSSSSS I NEED THEMMMM
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
when do you plan on coming out with part 13?
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I hope you plan to continue! :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is great so far! :)
Cataclyptic chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
A masterful story to say the least. I sincerely applaud this story and all it stands for.
Mr.Spirt chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Great story. Could you pm me the link to the last chapter?