Reviews for One Time Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
OKay first of all let me tell you I'm SO not into those freaky slashes. But this was actually good. You did a great job of portraying the characters if in some alternate universe this did happen. Great job. I maybe even like it.
girl86star chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
To the writer:

If you liked writing this story, then you might want to read "Black Roads" by Twani O'Dell. Okay, and I have to do this...

...and here's to Miss Gilmore, Jeasus love you more then you will know. Oh, oh, ohh...
Kaybee28 chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow, this was actually very good. In character, and it wasn't icky at all. Good job!
crono chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
YOU ARE SICK!11
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I thought that it was a good concept. I had never thought of the prospect of Lorelai/Dean. Great writing too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Whoa. Superbly written, definitely seemed in character, an interesting and very fresh idea. I've got no complaints.
Green Eve chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I don't know, I kind of wanted Lorelai to throw her leg over Dean-and then get arrested for statutory rape(because that's what it would have been!).

If you're going to do a little A/U fic like this, there's no reason not to take it all the way, if you feel inspired to do so . . .

Good story.
rach chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
r u going to continue? i waa just wondering... cause that was WAY too weird! that was almost scary weird.
L-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow, what a wild idea, but you know... it's not totally improbable. It seemed pretty in-character to me, and it was just overall well done.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4