Reviews for Friends and Legends
YES A THOUSAND TIMES OVER
YES TO THE FRIENDSHIPS OF THE FOUNDERS
YES TO THEIR DIFFERENCES AND NEARLY ALWAYS CONTRASTING PERSONALITIES
YESYESYES

I love the little tidbit about Salazar brewing Warming Draughts in the first chapter and the part where you mentioned how it was no coincidence that Rowena and Godric chose towers for their common room! I have never even thought about it that way before and i am a changed person
AND in the second chapter, the part with the Hufflepuff Cup is just -flails arms around- another tidbit that changed my perspective on the Harry Potter series. To think that was how they came up with the Hogwarts motto, sooo good!
OhTex chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Oh my god, that was GOLD!
Godric and Helga's friendship is brilliant and you've taken it to an even better level! The dragons, the badgers...brilliant work! :)
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Good work! I really liked your description of Rowena. The ice and fire metaphor was nicely-done overall as well.
OhTex chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Yay! So glad you're going ahead with this - such a good idea and plenty of scope!

I really enjoyed this opening chapter!

Godric and Rowena are oddly fascinating; I always imagine Helga quite enjoyed watching them interact with each other. I actually think Godric probably had the most respect for Rowena (Helga favouring warmth and friendship and Salazar not trusting her Seer-ness) and that really worked in this when he called her 'my lady'.

Anyway, ramble over! I'm sure we'll discuss these ideas in person soon ;)

Oh and Salazar brewing Warming Draughts was gold!
silentflame11891 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is really good! You have a unique storyline!