Reviews for Weight For Me
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
I loved Edward's speech. It was great to,learn he wrote the book and it did so very well. Very interesting that Mike was now obese and hitting his rock bottom. Edward being the kind, sweet man that he is, offering to help him out. Gotta give him props for that. Most return hate with hate and that is unfortunate. I have to say, I've never been bullied or made fun of with my weight, thankfully. And, I'm quite heavy. Not skinny girl saying she's fat, fat. No. Actually, full on fat. So I am one of the very few fortunate ones. People can be quite evil. Your Edward made it through stronger than ever and that is something he can be proud of. Loved the addition of Connor, he sounded adorable. I liked the message you tried to convey here. You did good.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
You ran right through that pregnancy, quickly. Seth was funny, in meeting Edward. Bella giggling, both internally and externally, during the whole thing. That's a really cute name, Maci. I really like that. Loved that they got both their wish. The girly name and the family name. Wonder if Edward will add a few more 'waves' into his tattoo, in the form of a couple of M's. That would be sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
Wow, you blew right through a bunch of stuff with this chapter. Loved all the names he was prattling off for his new bride. That was cute. Loved that they bought a house and moved in. Was happy they were pregnant. Hated that you took away them having the joy of being able to tell their family, by having Lauren spit it out so callously. That was something that they deserved to be able to share with their parents the way they wanted to. Instead it was destroyed by an insignificant character. A character only mentioned in passing twice in this story. Yes, their family was elated, as we knew they would be but, they deserved better than that. Bella is in school to get her teaching credential . . . yay! Edward doing so very well in his career is wonderful. Getting the promotion. How much travel? That would have been my first question. I liked that he wanted to talk it over with Bella. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
That was fantastic! It was the best of both worlds. Them calling their dad's in to let them know they just can't be bowled over like that and be okay with it. This is their wedding not the planners sitting at home. I loved that they said yes, and had the condition of telling the mom's first. It was perfect in that they had their whole family there, short of Jasper, and it was simple, elegant and perfect. I love the small intimate weddings. I had one myself. They really are the best way to go. Loved how this went for them. They turned it around and brought back to it being their wedding. Good for them.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I had a feeling when you mentioned Men's Health, that he'd get a job with them. I'm very happy he did. That'll be wonderful for him. Additionally, the job with the Seattle Rimes is wonderful as well. Looks like his career is taking off and that's fantastic. Now, we need Bella to go back to school for that teaching certificate. I'm glad Edward finally located his voice around the unwanted female attention. Victoria is a complete idiot for coming after him, yet again. She needs to have a little self respect and learn when she isn't wanted. Even though he was handling that pretty well . . . Bella still came in with her own verbal beat down. Victoria didn't know what hit her. Loved the proposal. How incredibly sweet that he got all the family and Abby in that coffee shop. That would never work for me sadly. I'm hyper observant of my surroundings. To a fault even. My husband could never surprise me like that. I have to agree with Edward . . . run away an get married. Or, just in down to the courthouse. Even better, tell the family to back the truck up, it's their wedding and they will decide what's happening. That's what I'd like to see.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Tanya, Irina and Kate harmlessly flirted with Edward and that was cute. I loved how worked up Bella and Edward got from that shoot. Would love to actually see those photo's, even though they are make believe in a fictional story . . . a woman can wish, right? Just to see the love in their eyes for one another. I really liked that Bella decided to start going to the gym with him. Was wondering how many Victoria's we were going to run across in the new gym here . . . they came in the for of Heidi and Chelsea. I'm proud of Bella and her unwavering tenacity on claiming Edward as hers. He is hers and only hers. She knows this and has absolutely no doubts on it. That's why she's so confident in going up against these bimbo's.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/3/2015
Hey, she acknowledged the weight loss in this chapter. Asking him what he'd like to have for dinner, as her plan fell by the wayside with his new way of eating. She still could've made lasagne . . . just with zucchini or eggplant instead of noodles. Meh, they'll figure that out together eventually. Jessica was predictable and expected. Just didn't expect her to be there at the coffee shop. I'd expected her and Lauren to see him waiting for Bella to get out of class and pounce on him then. You did make me crave oatmeal though. His dad was interesting in this one. I'm guessing Tanya is going to hit on Edward when they do their shoot?
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Aside from her panic at the airport for a 'strange' man hugging her . . . her asking him how he managed it on their ride home . . . and her 'Edward you're beautiful' comment . . . she barely even touched on his weight loss at all. I'm perplexed. Three extremely brief sentences on it, nothing more. This whole story was all about the weight loss for him. Yet, they don't even really acknowledge it at all. I was expecting her to say so many things. To ask so many questions. Not a brief, oh hey look what you did and nothing more. So confused here, on the lack of all of that.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
I floved Ms. Abby Stallworth . . . she was absolutely delightful. Of course, you had to have Mike be the first one to see the transitioned Edward. I wish it wouldn't have been him. He's delusional and actually tried to claim credit for the reason Edward lost weight. Well, he is partially correct with that. Mao, maybe not so delusional. Still an asshat though. Dick.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Freaking finally, he's coming home. I still can't get past that 180 pounds. Really hard time wrapping my head around that. I'm staring at my husband, who is 6'2" very thin and muscular at 215 and can't even contemplate thirty-five pounds off of him. There is nothing you could take from anywhere on him. Not even his butt. Certainly not his chicken legs.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
He went down to 180 on a 6'2" frame? He must look disgusting, as that is waaaaaaay too thin for that tall of a man. He must look anorexic now. No, that's just nothing but skeleton. He would have absolutely no muscle on him at all, at 180, that tall. He would be skin and bones. I have a feeling Bella may not like what she sees. I know I sure wouldn't. Yuck. *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
Nan with the email part was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
So you're really keeping them apart for another full year? I'm beginning to wonder if he really does love her or not? I get him wanting to surprise her but, she's already said she doesn't care about his weight. All she wants is him. Apparently, all he cares about is him as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Can we fast forward this separation a little bit? It is dragging out and you two aren't normally ones to drag things out at all. It's not feeling like your other works at all. Hmmm . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
He should mention to Rose and Emmett that he's very uncomfortable with Victoria and they can ask her to leave. It is their place of business. Gross.