Reviews for Going to Be Okay
VG LittleBear chapter 2 . 4/9
Hi, that was awesome. I first didn't get that Tim was in jail, but then I did and I understood what had happened.
Thanks and cheers!
Amy Hamato chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
aw! I love this story. I hope that you will write a sequel to this
jmsings chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This was absolutely awesome! Delicious build-up to the reveal of the Admiral as the source of McGee's problem that landed him in jail. Beautifully written, and the ending is perfect! Loved it! Thank you!
ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Very good! Love the way you "filled in the blanks" and hardly said Bishop's name at all!
Avirra chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I hope the Admiral was taken off guard enough that he made an undignified landing on his rear. Nice spin.
Rogue Tomato chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This was great. Just perfect. I love the family history you have with these stories... Gibbs may not be blood, but he is Tim's family. His "So have I" was wonderful. :)
Crawcolady chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This was such a very good story! Loved it all the way through, but especially when Tim said he clocked the Admiral! The Cherry on top though, was when Gibbs said that he has been wanting to do that also!
earthdragon chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This was really good. I can't wait for the chance to watch Season 11 for myself, so that I can catch up with the new characters.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Very good. Unusual view of McGee showing his feelings about his Dad. Too bad it's not longer.
Carneu chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
What a brilliant ending to your story. I like the idea of the thoroughly, unpleasant Admiral getting a bruised face from his "weak" son.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Who is it? Tim McGee? TIM McGEE? Who else could it be? Whoever came before DiNozo or whats his name that cute guy that is Agent Afloat? This is so unfair!
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
nice start.
hope to read more soon
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Great, keep writing!
jmsings chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Well, you certainly have me intrigued! Could it be our McGee is behind those bars? Did he lose all self-control and do something unMcGee-like? Can't wait to find out!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow, that was a surprise, that Tim is in a jail cell! More soon, please!