Reviews for Knock, Knock
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Aww this is so sweet I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
A www, this is great!
A.N chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
AWESOME. LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Ninja Cats and Rainbows chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Super cute :)
WorldlyTies chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was so ammaaazzzziiingggg. Ugh this was fantastic. Really well done with the writing and just everything in general. Props to you and keep writing!
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love this. No other comment there, everything else would Insult it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
LOVED IT! Oh my gods, I can't even...just OH MY GODS!
bordeaux cookies chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
THIS IS SO DAMN CUTE, AND GOD I JUST LOVE SALLY SO MUCH, AND I AM THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED ON HOW YOU PORTRAYED HER

YOU BRILLIANT WRITER, YOU!

looking forward to reading moreeee!
jasongraceless chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
ahhhhh you made me cry when percy gave up his hand :'( i'm REALLY starting to hate gaea now... *sniff* this was almost too cute though! i 100% love it! great job!
PercabethxEverlarkxJessa chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
*gross sobbing* that was beautiful!
poser16 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Great job! So sweet and beautiful. The fact that Percy lost his hand for Annabeth - it was so touching.
Great job!

poser16
The Legendary Olympians chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
:')

Aqua
Izzybella12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is adorable! I might've sort've maybe just a little bit cried. Might've sort've maybe. Just a little. Maybe. It's so cute though! I loved this! Great job! Cookie!(::)
TackAttack chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is really a nice oneshot. Sally's hard to write, and you handled it nicely. I think that Annabeth may be a bit OOC, but the head canon of Percy losing his hand is simply fab.
Nice work!
anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
incredible job! looking forward to more of your writing :)