Reviews for Secrets We Keep
EvilPanda-BrokenUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/7
I read this story quite a few years ago. And honestly, I find myself drawn back to it. I have now read this piece a number of twelve times. You, my dear, have some very amazing writing skills. And the pairing is amazing. With the way you write them and their attitudes and personalities. 110% well done. I hope to see more from you in the future. Maybe more Wednesday x Amanda?
TigerCritic chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
So after reading this a few times, I can safely say 78% Amanda set up Joel, and the missing parts are the presents she presents to the Addams. if I'm wrong i think then Joel tried to impress Wednesday with the parts and got caught part way through.
andak chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Awesome sauce loved this story. Its all so wicked. I loved the dark of the story between Amanda and Wednesday. It'll be cool if you did another story bout them. 3 this so much.
Drika Achele chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Absolutely Incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
OH MY GO IT'S SO GOOD! I'm sorry I don't have anything more constructive to add, I don't often leave reviews but this one was too good to go unacknowledged.
Bookworm5556 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
There needs to be more stories with this pairing. You should write more stories such as this as this was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I have said it before and I will say it again love this story. Should totally think about an epilogue. Like maybe Amanda and Wednesday have a commitment ceremony. And maybe Wednesday's biology will change so she can somehow get Amanda pregnant. I know I'm a weirdo but I have read weirder stuff than that.
gleek12384 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Great work! : )
Nikita Mears chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
You know, I never thought of this pairing, then I read this and I want more. :)
Booandleashyloo chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Oh my goodness that was amazng!
yui1808 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Sequel, anyone? I had to watch Addams Family Values because of this story. The premise was awesome; a bit dark, though.

Thanks for the story. *coughs* sequel *coughs*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wild ride, LOVED IT!
Hopelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I loved it! It was perfect! Absolutely perfect!
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
YES! thank you for the story!
I was just done watching the movie awhile ago and found your story (my two faves, tho i love them all)
Though i got a lil confused at the end but its fine, reread it XD amazing!
This was a real good one! T.T urhg i want more
anyways, I LOVED it and omg i like jennifers body too? needy/jennifer woo! ahah
stellavance chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh love. Love love love. So much love.