Reviews for Welcome to the Dark Side
katiekat784 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I love it so much. Evony's been my favourite character from day one, and I've always loved The Morrigan/Lauren. Your portrayal of them are truly in character and your writing is steamy and fully of sexy goodness. Please, continue.
Underthelivingmoon chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh my...*fans self* That was really sexy.
nerdrific79 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Interesting story! It was neat that you had the last bit of their exchange be so different from the show.
kei chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This is a very interesting story. I can't wait to read more. It's a very different type of story and I am loving the interaction between Lauren and Evony.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Hot hot hot. The carrying business seems a bit interesting but I'll concede to the notion of her being strong
Usserio chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I'm really fascinated by this pairing and their dynamic. The curious doctor and the sexy Morrigan, I would love to see how this play out.
I'm do glad you decided to explore this pairing, thanks for the story and can't wait for the next update!
JCM chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Fantastic this could be the start of something epic, while I'll admit that I see Lauren and Bo as the ultimate soul mates you cannot deny that Lauren and Evony could make an exquisite couple.

Both are intelligent and have hidden depths.

Be interested to know what Evony meant with "be my partner".

More soon please.
LunarMiko07 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I like that the Morrigan offers to be her partner instead of her boss. I really like.
Ravens Trinity chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This is awesome!
Natasi's Sword chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I'm not sure if you're aware that you changed POV from Third to First in the two chapters. It's a little bit discombobulating
EvonyFleurette chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Beautifully written. I hope you will continue their story, and I love how you wove it right into the episode.
J.J chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
loving it can't wait for more.
Smayz chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I really like your perspective on this scene and I found these two deliciously hot in that scene as well. It's really different from the Bo/Lauren relationship and I really want to see where you take this story since Evony is similar to Bo but Evony embraces her dark fae side while Bo is still a bit wishy washy on that.
ElegantSufficiency chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
IT SHOULD HEAD TO SEX. *ahem* sorry, but this was woah O_O already.
JCM chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Just after the kiss was shown there were a number of stories started about a possible relationship between Lauren and Evony but they all seem to have petered out which was a shame as I believe there is some great potential here for authors to exploit, so I hope your intention is to stick with it.

There are obviously two main options for consideration, first a romantic one where the two fall in lover or you create a new lover triangle of Lauren/Bo/Evony which could be explosive.
Secondly Lauren could be using Evony to get Dark Fae secrets because lets say she knows that Evony was really behind Taft, which in turn will prove her worth to the Light Fae who have offered her that if she does this she will be set free and she will be allowed to turn herself into a Fae so she can be with Bo forever.

Not sure which is the best scenario to follow, you don't fancy writing two stories instead of one?