Reviews for On A Road Trip With My Brother('s Angel)
PEANUT v1.2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I LOVE the friendship with Cas and Sam-It's not highlighted enough in the show or in stories. And besides that, I didn't realize just how badly I needed to see Sam get angry about Gadreel until I read this fic. Seriously awesome. I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Loved this! We certainly don't get to see enough of Sam and Cas so it's great to get a little side story of just them.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ah, Sam... and Cas trying so hard to make it better.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Good story.
GrammarDemon chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That was awesome. I loved the way Cas healed Sam's hand and you described that sense of perfect understanding and forgiveness after it was done. Sigh. I want an angel like that, to fix me and understand all my problems.

Five stars! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I enjoyed reading your tag to this episode.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I am glad that Cas stayed with Sam. He still hasn't processed all of the thoughts and feelings from when he was possessed by Gadreel, or when he found out what Dean did. The feelings run so deep in Sam, it will take him a lot of time to work through them all. It's good that Cas will be there to help him through it all. Maybe it will give them a chance to become closer, get to know each other better. Sam could use a friend right now, and I'm sure that Cas could use some guidance too. You should write a sequel to this, about their first few days back at the bunker. :)
Jane88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Amazing story! Love the way you captured Sam's troubled emotions, building up till he breaks down. And it's great to see Cas and Sam bond for a change. Thanks!
ElizaT chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Sooooooo awesome! congratulations! :3
Parabéns!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Good story.
It seems like a logical and in character continuation of the episode from Sam's viewpoint.

Thanks!
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aww
love the end :D
awesome story *-*
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is so great. I really love it. It's about time Sam got to have a friend, too! And I love the Sam/Cas bonding time. This gives me warm fuzzies, like Castiel truly understands and wants to support Sam for a while, rather than blindly accepting everything Dean says and does - for a change. And I really, really like that! His time as a human seems to have given Castiel a different perspective. xo
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Well done! Thanks!
NAVILLUS chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Loved it... Tx for writing!
Suzy